Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

You hypocrite, Wizard!

Don''t worry Wazz I''ll bring the Thetford massive with me.[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/523pxglasgowyouths406dz8.jpg[/IMG] [;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Don''t worry Wazz I''ll bring the Thetford massive with me.[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh112/caireyhunt/523pxglasgowyouths406dz8.jpg[/IMG] [;)][/quote]

BRING BACK NATIONAL SERVICE!!!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="hogesar"]Jesus christ, no ones bullying anyone and why someone''s decided to bring up another conversation regarding racism (which just ends up being some big PC battle, as no one in the threads ever seem to actually be racist; begging the question, ''what started this all?'') is beyond me.

Seriously, it''s worse than the playground at my primary school. And i went to one in Dereham [:|]
[/quote]
I should probably point out, OLD primary school. I''m no longer in primary education....unfortunately.
[/quote]

Nowt wrong with Dereham Primary Schools Hogesar

At the end of the day, Wiz wears his heart on his sleeve a bit.  I''ve been optimistic before - sometimes correctly (sitting 11th in the Championship in 2002 with about 5 games to go I felt we could still make the playoffs) and sometimes not (Grant being a good potential manager....nuff said)

Trouble is that if you post an opinion on here it will come back and bite you at some point.  Thats probably why Cluck Smudger etc have gone quiet of late - 7 wins out of 8 doesnt float their particular boats at least for posting.  Theyd rather that all was doom and gloom and whilst things are going quite well they''ll just get shot down.  Likewise they''ll be back criticising the ''pro-Delia sheep'' if we don''t get promoted.

With regards to bullying - theres a huge amount of it on here.  To a certain extent its one of the less appealing facets of being a football fan - your team / your opinion / your favourite player is always the best option and others are cr@p.  People shout you down becuase you dont agree - they ''hunt'' in packs.  Football chants are the same - I remember an 18 year old kid playing for Wolves got Matt Jackson sent off possibly in 98 or 99 - the WHOLE ground turned on him and his game went to pieces.  Its part of football but its still bullying.  Right or wrong?  Thats not for me to say....

[/quote]

Good post , Barclay hero, but I think the thing that you have to remember is that football has such mass appeal BECAUSE it is so tribal, and appeals to a basic human instict to "belong". I find Wiz''s rants entertaining because I know at heart that he''s a true City fan and he will say things that will not get the agreement of the majority, but he does have a tendency to backtrack, something I suspect we''re all guilty of at some times.However, he''s a grown up and is more than capable of biting back, so I don''t really think that bullying comes into it. In my view you either have to accept that the nature of a forum means that you will find yourself in confrontational situations at times, and be prepared to fight your corner when it happens, or simply stay away.

[/quote]

If you come to the Christmas get togther with that sort of attitude you are gonna get a smack on the hooter. [<:o)]

[/quote]

Not if I bring the Lynn boys with me......

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/orcs.jpg[/IMG]

[/quote]

Proof of what I had always suspected.

Beau is a hobbit!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

I know it''s not, but it could look as though you are being a bully.

[/quote]

Bullies are cowards.  If you think it through, I think attacking a 60 year old woman who has no right of reply is fairly cowardly.  In contrast, Wiz is free to respond here on this forum via the magic of free speech.

[/quote]

And respond I will! especially as its only ever you who spends minutes of your precious life trawling through my past works!

1. I stand by everything that I''ve written, because simply at the time of writing them I sincerly believed they summed up my emotions regarding my love of our great club at that particular time.

2. Having stood many times behind Gunny at a game, I never, ever, wanted to hear Gunn Out chants, he is, as a player, a City legend, so I''m not ashamed of saying that. It is as a Manager that I''ve questioned his motives and ability.

3. On Grant and Roeder, I stand by everything I''ve ever said, as again I write from the emotions I felt at that time, these ''trawlbacks'' of yours is the price I will have to willingly pay...........because I''m not changing my style because of a fear of  being ridiculed by and adversy from the days of the now defunk NEST website.............or by the usual crowd of posters on here who I have zero respect for anyway!

4. One fool even tried to suggest I was in hiding over this thread, most of you who have been here long enough, know full well thats not my style, I never, ever hide!

5.Since 2003, I have developed a ruddy thick skin and broad back on here................and I''m not even breaking sweat yet..........do your worse, give it your best shot.............because I''ll still bounce back!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]At least you haven''t attempted to use the word logic in your defence...
[/quote]

I''m not sure I can even spell it blah.........let alone know what it means![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Bullies are cowards.  If you think it through, I think attacking a 60 year old woman who has no right of reply is fairly cowardly.  In contrast, Wiz is free to respond here on this forum via the magic of free speech.[/quote]

And respond I will! especially as its only ever you who spends minutes of your precious life trawling through my past works!

1. I stand by everything that I''ve written, because simply at the time of writing them I sincerly believed they summed up my emotions regarding my love of our great club at that particular time.

2. Having stood many times behind Gunny at a game, I never, ever, wanted to hear Gunn Out chants, he is, as a player, a City legend, so I''m not ashamed of saying that. It is as a Manager that I''ve questioned his motives and ability.

3. On Grant and Roeder, I stand by everything I''ve ever said, as again I write from the emotions I felt at that time, these ''trawlbacks'' of yours is the price I will have to willingly pay...........because I''m not changing my style because of a fear of  being ridiculed by and adversy from the days of the now defunk NEST website.............or by the usual crowd of posters on here who I have zero respect for anyway!

4. One fool even tried to suggest I was in hiding over this thread, most of you who have been here long enough, know full well thats not my style, I never, ever hide!

5.Since 2003, I have developed a ruddy thick skin and broad back on here................and I''m not even breaking sweat yet..........do your worse, give it your best shot.............because I''ll still bounce back!

[/quote]Don''t worry.  As you point out, my life is precious and I have better things to do than dig up yet more of your nonsense.  However, next time you lash out at people in your particularly nasty and vindictive way I reserve the right to counter.You might also want to explain to CT what a bully is, as the young lad seems a bit confused.This thread should become defunk now, though I''m interested how you can reconcile Bryan Gunn remaining a legend with some of the "Uncle Fester moneygrabbing stooge" comments you''ve made elsewhere.  I''m sure it''s just me, though, and your position is entirely consistent.And believe me, this forum just wouldn''t be the same without you.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Bullies are cowards.  If you think it through, I think attacking a 60 year old woman who has no right of reply is fairly cowardly.  In contrast, Wiz is free to respond here on this forum via the magic of free speech.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I couldn''t let this comment of yours pass Wizard. Your comment regarding "your past works" gives the impression that you think they are a work of art. I''d have to say that, at best, ( and I mean at best ) they are poorly constructed graffiti.

At what point in the future will you renounce these recent ''works'' as merely

" the emotions I felt at that time ".

I''m sure there are many old lags up at Blundeston who would like their ''past works'' excused as "emotions I felt at that time"

...........err, your honour.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]At least you haven''t attempted to use the word logic in your defence...
[/quote]

Blimey.

How do you attempt to use a word? Either you use it or you don''t.

Dearie me.

OTBC

[quote user="City1st"]At what point in the future will you renounce these recent ''works'' as merely " the emotions I felt at that time ". I''m sure there are many old lags up at Blundeston who would like their ''past works'' excused as "emotions I felt at that time" ...........err, your honour.[/quote]

You familiar with Blundeston then Ralph?

OTBC

How about a "Get off the Wiz''s back" theme?

Yes he posts drivel, bile and downright exagerations at times BUT whatever he posts stirs pages and posts of debate. Allowing the airing of views that might not see the light of day otherwise.

He courts contoversy and seeks the limelight, so what''s wrong with that. Many of the great characters of the generations have done just the same.

Wiz carry on mate, you are, like Smudger, a CITY supporter through and through, and this board would be a duller place without you and your changing views for people to have a go at.[;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

Wiz carry on mate, you are, like Smudger, a CITY supporter through and through, and this board would be a duller place without you and your changing views for people to have a go at.[;)]

[/quote]

Indeed Butler. And you can add City1st/Ralph Wright to that list.

In fact all the good old city fans on here.

Would be a poorer place without ''em all[:O]

Yes he posts drivel, bile and downright exagerations at times BUT whatever he posts stirs pages and posts of debate. Allowing the airing of views that might not see the light of day otherwise.

He courts contoversy and seeks the limelight, so what''s wrong with that. Many of the great characters of the generations have done just the same.

[/quote]Mick Dennis has built a career on shiite like that[;)] 

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]At least you haven''t attempted to use the word logic in your defence...[/quote]

Blimey.

Dearie me.

OTBC

[/quote]In much the same way that you attempt to sound intelligent, Bly...

[quote user="Lord Arthur Whittle Of Lakenham MEP"]Why isnt Wiz defending himself? Is City1st our old friend Walphy Wight?[/quote]

But I have Arthur, at length on page 3 of this thread my friend, and I feel I''ve answered all the points raised.

In fact, if anyone cares to check, I''ve only changed my mind on managerial issues I believe. On Smith and Jones, the OLD board, certain players (Doc, Hucks and Curo) I''ve remained pretty consistant.

I''m very pro the new board members, especially McNally, and I think I actually love Paul Lambert...........in a manly sort of way you understand![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Lord Arthur Whittle Of Lakenham MEP"]Why isnt Wiz defending himself? Is City1st our old friend Walphy Wight?[/quote]

But I have Arthur, at length on page 3 of this thread my friend, and I feel I''ve answered all the points raised.

In fact, if anyone cares to check, I''ve only changed my mind on managerial issues I believe. On Smith and Jones, the OLD board, certain players (Doc, Hucks and Curo) I''ve remained pretty consistant.

I''m very pro the new board members, especially McNally, and I think I actually love Paul Lambert...........in a manly sort of way you understand![;)]

[/quote]Their goes the Pink''un myth that Wiz is an English Supremacist [;)]

[/quote]

Many thanks for that Butler, shining amongst all the bile, your post has actually managed to lift me today, thank you.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Blimey.

Dearie me.

OTBC

[/quote]

In much the same way that you attempt to sound intelligent, Bly...
[/quote]

The trick is to be intelligent, Blah......

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Blimey.

Dearie me.

OTBC

[/quote]

In much the same way that you attempt to sound intelligent, Bly...
[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]

But for some the closest they get is smoke and mirrors......

[quote user="First Wizard"]

and I think I actually love Paul Lambert...........in a manly sort of way you understand![;)]

[/quote]

It''s ok mate, you don''t have to hide :P

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]At least you haven''t attempted to use the word logic in your defence...[/quote]

Blimey.

Dearie me.

OTBC

[/quote]In much the same way that you attempt to sound intelligent, Bly...[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]My dear Bly, William Shakespeare knew that a fool knows himself to be wise, but a wise man may consider himself a fool.  Sadly, you seem to lack this ability to consider yourself foolish ?They say that magic is one hidden layer of information.  That is not the same as deliberate obfuscation and riddles with zero content.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Blimey.

Dearie me.

OTBC

[/quote]In much the same way that you attempt to sound intelligent, Bly...[/quote]

OTBC

[/quote]My dear Bly, William Shakespeare knew that a fool knows himself to be wise, but a wise man may consider himself a fool.  Sadly, you seem to lack this ability to consider yourself foolish ?They say that magic is one hidden layer of information.  That is not the same as deliberate obfuscation and riddles with zero content.[/quote]Sometimes it is really, really worth reading this MB.Don''t forget William Blake: if the fool would persist in his folly, he would become wise.How long do you think it will take his persistence to take effect? He''s been at it a few years now ....

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]The trick is to be intelligent, Blah......[/quote]And there was me thinking you were fairly intelligent.........

You certainly tricked me![:$]