Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

You hypocrite, Wizard!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Oh dear oh dear...

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1548646/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

So he''s not allowed to change his mind? lol he''s been quite firsm on Lambert and has not really changed his mind on him, and he''s backed the team.

Can I just ask why you can''t just ignore him if he gets to you that much? 

I know it''s not, but it could look as though you are being a bully.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Copy, paste, enjoy...

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/827172/ShowPost.aspx
http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/967487/ShowPost.aspx
http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1490139/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

Pure, classic Wiz - it''s what makes him so wonderful though!  The guy changes his mind more times than I change my pants [:$]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Oh dear oh dear...http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1548646/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

So he''s not allowed to change his mind? lol he''s been quite firsm on Lambert and has not really changed his mind on him, and he''s backed the team.

[/quote]If he can dish it out, he can surely take it.http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1894134/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]Bullies are cowards.  If you think it through, I think attacking a 60 year old woman who has no right of reply is fairly cowardly.  In contrast, Wiz is free to respond here on this forum via the magic of free speech.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Oh dear oh dear...http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1548646/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

[/quote]If he can dish it out, he can surely take it.http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1894134/ShowPost.aspx[/quote]Wiz doesn''t freely agree to stand in front of cameras does he?  Wiz posts, you have an option whether to click and read it.  Delia pops up like Droopy and you think, ''FFS not again.''

[/quote]Bullies are cowards.  If you think it through, I think attacking a 60 year old woman who has no right of reply is fairly cowardly.  In contrast, Wiz is free to respond here on this forum via the magic of free speech.[/quote]Ah bless, how awful she must feel.  Nasty men having a go at her.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Oh dear oh dear...

http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/1548646/ShowPost.aspx

[/quote]

Can I just ask why you can''t just ignore him if he gets to you that much? 

[/quote]

Then why mention it? wiz is an attention-seeking fool and will say anything to up his post count. People have the right to highlight this fact.

[/quote]

Bullies are cowards.  If you think it through, I think attacking a 60 year old woman who has no right of reply is fairly cowardly.  In contrast, Wiz is free to respond here on this forum via the magic of free speech.

[/quote]

Bullying is fairly nasty in any guise, and it''s the way you come accross on here, on this thread, it''s just my opinion. [:)]

Thing is with Delia, she''s like marmite, you either love her or dislike her, I dislike her, but I wouldn''t say anything on here I would and haven''t said to her face to face.

Regardless of peoples opinions about Wiz he is allowed to change his mind, as you I and everyone else is.  But is there any real need to start a thread about why you disagree with him or what he puts?  Why not just ignore him?  Or try to counter his opinions?  There are others on here who have been more nasty about her majesty so where are the threads about those people and what they have said?

[:)]

I will leave it there, because this could run and run.

It''s far easier to ignore posters who get on ya bits, really it is lol

As far as I''m concerned she''s in the football business just like everyone else in it.  Roy Keane gets stick nothing is said about it.  Delia gets stick, she gets defended and patronised on top because she''s a 68 year old female.

[quote user="Barbecued Bushmeat"]As far as I''m concerned she''s in the football business just like everyone else in it.  Roy Keane gets stick nothing is said about it.  Delia gets stick, she gets defended and patronised on top because she''s a 68 year old female.[/quote]100% agree!Gotta say that Chops does come across like a bit of a bully on this thread...

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Because, of course, Wiz hasn''t ever come across as a bully at all, ever.[/quote]Exactly. Wiz is often the first to say that its ''water of a ducks back.'' Plus I lost any respect I had for him the minute he started whining about horrible it was that he couldnt call people n*ggers anymore.

What concerns me more than Wiz changing his mind is the loser that trolled through Wiz posts trying to find some sneer factor.Who cares ....really ?Blokes entitled to change his view

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Because, of course, Wiz hasn''t ever come across as a bully at all, ever.[/quote]Exactly. Wiz is often the first to say that its ''water of a ducks back.'' Plus I lost any respect I had for him the minute he started whining about horrible it was that he couldnt call people n*ggers anymore.[/quote]That''s not exactly true is it?  He asked why was the word not deleted from the BBC Dad''s Army DVD if we''re all told it''s a taboo word and we can''t use it.

[quote user="Barbecued Bushmeat"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Because, of course, Wiz hasn''t ever come across as a bully at all, ever.[/quote]Exactly. Wiz is often the first to say that its ''water of a ducks back.'' Plus I lost any respect I had for him the minute he started whining about horrible it was that he couldnt call people n*ggers anymore.[/quote]That''s not exactly true is it?  He asked why was the word not deleted from the BBC Dad''s Army DVD if we''re all told it''s a taboo word and we can''t use it.[/quote]True I worded that wrong. However he made the arguemnt that not being able to use the word was a major inconvenience to him.

I think the lack of response so far from the man in question, speaks volumes. I believe it''s called ''being found out''.

Jesus christ, no ones bullying anyone and why someone''s decided to bring up another conversation regarding racism (which just ends up being some big PC battle, as no one in the threads ever seem to actually be racist; begging the question, ''what started this all?'') is beyond me.Seriously, it''s worse than the playground at my primary school. And i went to one in Dereham [:|]

[quote user="hogesar"]Jesus christ, no ones bullying anyone and why someone''s decided to bring up another conversation regarding racism (which just ends up being some big PC battle, as no one in the threads ever seem to actually be racist; begging the question, ''what started this all?'') is beyond me.Seriously, it''s worse than the playground at my primary school. And i went to one in Dereham [:|][/quote]I should probably point out, OLD primary school. I''m no longer in primary education....unfortunately.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="hogesar"]Jesus christ, no ones bullying anyone and why someone''s decided to bring up another conversation regarding racism (which just ends up being some big PC battle, as no one in the threads ever seem to actually be racist; begging the question, ''what started this all?'') is beyond me.

Seriously, it''s worse than the playground at my primary school. And i went to one in Dereham [:|]
[/quote]
I should probably point out, OLD primary school. I''m no longer in primary education....unfortunately.
[/quote]

Nowt wrong with Dereham Primary Schools Hogesar

At the end of the day, Wiz wears his heart on his sleeve a bit.  I''ve been optimistic before - sometimes correctly (sitting 11th in the Championship in 2002 with about 5 games to go I felt we could still make the playoffs) and sometimes not (Grant being a good potential manager....nuff said)

Trouble is that if you post an opinion on here it will come back and bite you at some point.  Thats probably why Cluck Smudger etc have gone quiet of late - 7 wins out of 8 doesnt float their particular boats at least for posting.  Theyd rather that all was doom and gloom and whilst things are going quite well they''ll just get shot down.  Likewise they''ll be back criticising the ''pro-Delia sheep'' if we don''t get promoted.

With regards to bullying - theres a huge amount of it on here.  To a certain extent its one of the less appealing facets of being a football fan - your team / your opinion / your favourite player is always the best option and others are cr@p.  People shout you down becuase you dont agree - they ''hunt'' in packs.  Football chants are the same - I remember an 18 year old kid playing for Wolves got Matt Jackson sent off possibly in 98 or 99 - the WHOLE ground turned on him and his game went to pieces.  Its part of football but its still bullying.  Right or wrong?  Thats not for me to say....

[quote user="Barclay hero"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="hogesar"]Jesus christ, no ones bullying anyone and why someone''s decided to bring up another conversation regarding racism (which just ends up being some big PC battle, as no one in the threads ever seem to actually be racist; begging the question, ''what started this all?'') is beyond me.

Seriously, it''s worse than the playground at my primary school. And i went to one in Dereham [:|]
[/quote]
I should probably point out, OLD primary school. I''m no longer in primary education....unfortunately.
[/quote]

At the end of the day, Wiz wears his heart on his sleeve a bit.  I''ve been optimistic before - sometimes correctly (sitting 11th in the Championship in 2002 with about 5 games to go I felt we could still make the playoffs) and sometimes not (Grant being a good potential manager....nuff said)

Trouble is that if you post an opinion on here it will come back and bite you at some point.  Thats probably why Cluck Smudger etc have gone quiet of late - 7 wins out of 8 doesnt float their particular boats at least for posting.  Theyd rather that all was doom and gloom and whilst things are going quite well they''ll just get shot down.  Likewise they''ll be back criticising the ''pro-Delia sheep'' if we don''t get promoted.

With regards to bullying - theres a huge amount of it on here.  To a certain extent its one of the less appealing facets of being a football fan - your team / your opinion / your favourite player is always the best option and others are cr@p.  People shout you down becuase you dont agree - they ''hunt'' in packs.  Football chants are the same - I remember an 18 year old kid playing for Wolves got Matt Jackson sent off possibly in 98 or 99 - the WHOLE ground turned on him and his game went to pieces.  Its part of football but its still bullying.  Right or wrong?  Thats not for me to say....

[/quote]

Good post , Barclay hero, but I think the thing that you have to remember is that football has such mass appeal BECAUSE it is so tribal, and appeals to a basic human instict to "belong". I find Wiz''s rants entertaining because I know at heart that he''s a true City fan and he will say things that will not get the agreement of the majority, but he does have a tendency to backtrack, something I suspect we''re all guilty of at some times.However, he''s a grown up and is more than capable of biting back, so I don''t really think that bullying comes into it. In my view you either have to accept that the nature of a forum means that you will find yourself in confrontational situations at times, and be prepared to fight your corner when it happens, or simply stay away.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Good post , Barclay hero, but I think the thing that you have to remember is that football has such mass appeal BECAUSE it is so tribal, and appeals to a basic human instict to "belong". I find Wiz''s rants entertaining because I know at heart that he''s a true City fan and he will say things that will not get the agreement of the majority, but he does have a tendency to backtrack, something I suspect we''re all guilty of at some times.However, he''s a grown up and is more than capable of biting back, so I don''t really think that bullying comes into it. In my view you either have to accept that the nature of a forum means that you will find yourself in confrontational situations at times, and be prepared to fight your corner when it happens, or simply stay away.

[/quote]

If you come to the Christmas get togther with that sort of attitude you are gonna get a smack on the hooter. [<:o)]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you come to the Christmas get togther with that sort of attitude you are gonna get a smack on the hooter. [<:o)]

[/quote]

Not if I bring the Lynn boys with me......

[IMG]http://i329.photobucket.com/albums/l367/robinsainty/orcs.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now let''s not be too hasty about this....[:O]

[quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D][H]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wazzock"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Barclay hero"]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D][H]

[/quote]

I should warn you I do have a black belt, mind you it is holding my trousers up as we speak.