Sign in to follow this  
Badger Pie

England v Brazil

I''m relatively new to the City and looking for a good place to watch the match after THE match on Saturday? Somewhere with a good atmosphere but not too rammed would be ideal.

I may also want to get settled in for the Rugby League and/or ROI v France match, so somewhere that serves good food would be a bonus.

As you are new to the forum, I would like to point out that there is a section titled ''Other Football''. This is where you can discuss things that are football related but not directly linked to Norwich City, for example England v Brazil

It''s directly after the Tranmere match on Saturday that I''m looking to find somewhere, so it''s kind of relevant.

Does it really matter in any case? I''ve seen lot''s of threads on here about where to go before/after the game.

Yeah, went there after the Bristol Rovers match and regretted it. Had to endure them singing their rubbish song for another couple of hours.

I suppose it depends on what time the train to Tranmere leaves.

[quote user="canarytom"]As you are new to the forum, I would like to point out that there is a section titled ''Other Football''. This is where you can discuss things that are football related but not directly linked to Norwich City, for example England v Brazil[/quote]

You after Pete''s job? Or what?

OTBC

[quote user="Badger Pie"]I''m relatively new to the City and looking for a good place to watch the match after THE match on Saturday? Somewhere with a good atmosphere but not too rammed would be ideal. I may also want to get settled in for the Rugby League and/or ROI v France match, so somewhere that serves good food would be a bonus.[/quote]

Good luck in the Rugby League.

I think you''re going to need it! [;)]

[quote user="Badger Pie"]I''m relatively new to the City and looking for a good place to watch the match after THE match on Saturday? Somewhere with a good atmosphere but not too rammed would be ideal. I may also want to get settled in for the Rugby League and/or ROI v France match, so somewhere that serves good food would be a bonus.[/quote]

I am lucky (or unlucky) enough to work in Doha so i will be at the game, Locals are football mad so should be a good atmosphere.

OTBC