Sign in to follow this  
FUEL ROX

song for wes

In my opinion we need some new songs, especially for some of the newer players.

this is my effort 

to the tune of go west  by the pet shop boys

GO WES-WESLEY HOOLIHAN,  GO WES-WESLEY HOOLIHAN ETC ETC

thoughts ?

Try this, based on "Ruby" by Kaiser Chief

"Hooli, Hooli, Hooli" -- "Hahahahan" -- "do ya do ya do ya , score another one!"

I actually really like the Go Wes one, it''s simple, effective and pretty disgusting! Disgusting in a good way obviously!

Go Wes would be amazing if after a couple of chants, the whole crowd could change the key up together... Probably not going to happen though...

"sign for a big club, he''s gonna sign for a big club".. oops!

whats wrong with the song they use now? i think its imaginative even if it hasnt caught on just yet

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]

Try this, based on "Ruby" by Kaiser Chief

"Hooli, Hooli, Hooli" -- "Hahahahan" -- "do ya do ya do ya , score another one!"

[/quote]

Haha, Love It! It Is One Of My Fav Songs Too! [:P]

Why do you guys have to come up with appreciation for your songs  on a bleeding forumDo it in the stands and see what happens,Dont say "Ok boys you all gorn ta sing moi sang from tha Jarolld on Satdey  ?"

I like it! I think it Rox, Fuel. Go for it.

As you seem to have a good handle on what works will you check out my suggestion for Holt on the Chants page and give me some feedback?

Well, I guess the more of us who know the words in advance, then more of us can join in the song!  [;)]

You have to admit sometimes it''s not easy to distinguish the words. I remember singing ''following on time'' instead of ''bravo win or die'' when I first started coming to Carrow Road because I couldn''t hear the words clearly. It wasn''t until I saw them written down a couple of years later that I realised my mistake. Yep you read it first herre - a woman admitting to making a mistake [:O] [:O]

[8] Sing up the Barclay! [8]

I don''t think it''s appreciation being sought.

I see it as suggestions which if enough fans agreed or liked it has a better chance of taking off.

If more fans know about it they may join in.

If you don''t sit in the Barclay you''ll never get it off the ground, but it might appeal to the best part of the stadium.

If you get told in advance that it''s not as good as you think, it will save you from feeling a right t1t.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Why do you guys have to come up with appreciation for your songs  on a bleeding forumDo it in the stands and see what happens,Dont say "Ok boys you all gorn ta sing moi sang from tha Jarolld on Satdey  ?"[/quote]i see you forgot your happy pills this morning

fu ck sake theres nothing wrong with nannanananananananananannananaannanananaannanananannananananananananananananananananananananananananana WESLEY HOOLAHAN HOOLAHAN HOOLAHAN

JLS are rubbish