Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

well played nelson!!

[quote user="........"]

Wiz is B.N.P, thats all you really need to know about the man.

Ignore or ridicule, whatever floats your boat.

[/quote]

Thats a strange first post for someone who hasn''t got a name. Feeling not too brave were you?

Hmmm, who was it who said “what’s in a name”?

Tell you what, you can call me “child who wonders in to a conversation” unless you can think of anyone else more fitting of that description.

It is my first post, the reason I joined was I was disgusted by an article I read on here regarding Nick Griffin. The views appalled me to the point that I wished to highlight the calibre of some of the posters on here and make sure everyone knows their political stance. Until now I haven’t had the time. That was the point of my post, I’m not sure I follow yours.

P.S

Wiz also got my mate banned

[quote user="........"]

Tell you what, you can call me “child who wonders in to a conversation” unless you can think of anyone else more fitting of that description.

It is my first post, the reason I joined was I was disgusted by an article I read on here regarding Nick Griffin. The views appalled me to the point that I wished to highlight the calibre of some of the posters on here and make sure everyone knows their political stance. Until now I haven’t had the time. That was the point of my post, I’m not sure I follow yours.

P.S

[/quote]

Not sure anyone will be interested in Wizard''s political stance plus didn''t read most of the Nick Griffin thread so not sure what views appalled you ,but welcome to the site anyway.

[quote user="........"]

P.S

[/quote]

I think anyone''s political views should remain personal, and only disclosed by the individual concerned. I am sure I am not alone in believing that this is not the forum to discuss political issues (not related to football). Should we get to the stage of releasing personal information and influencing judgement of  "some posters calibre" in stead of debating the subject, the forum would deteriorate to an all time low. I suspect it could even lead to legal action. I personally think your post is misplaced.

I apologize Wizard. It was just something I had to get off

my chest and didn’t have a chance at the time.

And yes it was personal.

I disagree that football and politics are not related and would

love to elaborate. I also think that if you make your political stance known on

a public forum then it should be open to debate. But I stand corrected (said

the man in the orthopedic shoes), it’s not the right thread.

I also think Nelson is not fit to lace the Docs boots, but

that’s just not that interesting…And thank you for the welcome city angel, I

think we got off on the wrong foot (see above)

[quote user="........"]

I apologize Wizard. It was just something I had to get off my chest and didn’t have a chance at the time.

And yes it was personal.

I disagree that football and politics are not related and would love to elaborate. I also think that if you make your political stance known on a public forum then it should be open to debate. But I stand corrected (said the man in the orthopedic shoes), it’s not the right thread.

I also think Nelson is not fit to lace the Docs boots, but that’s just not that interesting…And thank you for the welcome city angel, I think we got off on the wrong foot (see above)

[/quote]

Actually, all I said was I wasn''t happy with our imigration policy and I wasn''t happy with the BBC gang up on the BNP leader on Question Time................now apparently, I''m a paid up member of that group..................thats interesting indeed, my black, Jewish and gay friends would no doubt have a giggle about this too!

Oh hum!

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]

Your opinions are your own Wiz and as misguided as they usually are you are still entitled to them.

What you aren''t entitled to though is to say what Lamberts opinions are. If he preferred Nelson to Docs he would be playing him. He had an ideal oportunity this week after a clean sheet in the paint pot on Tuesday but instead brought Docs straight back. He did that because his current form is excelent and (get this) he preferrs him to Nelson.

[/quote]

Err?..........is it just me?[;)]

[quote user="........"]

P.S

[/quote]

Who was?

And is it just me who fancies the controversial prospective MP Elizabeth Truss?[:P]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Hairy Canary"]

Your opinions are your own Wiz and as misguided as they usually are you are still entitled to them.

What you aren''t entitled to though is to say what Lamberts opinions are. If he preferred Nelson to Docs he would be playing him. He had an ideal oportunity this week after a clean sheet in the paint pot on Tuesday but instead brought Docs straight back. He did that because his current form is excelent and (get this) he preferrs him to Nelson.

[/quote]

Err?..........is it just me?[;)]

[/quote]

Fair point Wiz. I was trying to say that Lamberts opinions can only be gagued by his actions which as far as I can see show that he prefers Docs to Nelson (see reasoning above). You suggested he preferred Nelson and I just cant see any evidence to back that up