Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

In the lead up to 2010...

[quote user="Fuglestad"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Why are people scared of ''Uddersfield?If we can play leeds off the park and be unlucky not win then i see no reason to fear HTFC[/quote]Have you seen their management team? Presumably it was only Roeder who was holding them back. They''d presumably know our side pretty well.[/quote]Beat them convincingly today.Now just Milwall and Walsall to go and I could get a full house [:O]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]what are your predictions for the next 9 league games?Mine are as follows:Tranmere H                   wSouthampton A              dBrighton H                     wSouthend A                   wOldham H                      wYeovil A                         dHuddersfield H                wMilwall H                        wWalsall A                         dso thats 25 + 21 which is 46 points at the half way stage.What do you guys think>?[/quote]That''s quite unbelievable.[Y]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="Fuglestad"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Why are people scared of ''Uddersfield?If we can play leeds off the park and be unlucky not win then i see no reason to fear HTFC[/quote]Have you seen their management team? Presumably it was only Roeder who was holding them back. They''d presumably know our side pretty well.[/quote]Beat them convincingly today.Now just Milwall and Walsall to go and I could get a full house [:O][/quote]Bumping your own thread... attention seeker!

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]That''s some accumulator you''ve got rolling along there CT.

You have had a bet I presume ?[/quote]Would have done but I''m not old enough (yet). TBH I''d rather have good fortune for Norwich results wise [Y]

Wowza! Well Done C.T, I only hope you are wrong about Walsall and we win and that will be my first away game this season! Wycombe will be second, so what do you think about that? WIN!

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]what are your predictions for the next 9 league games?Mine are as follows:Tranmere H                   wSouthampton A              dBrighton H                     wSouthend A                   wOldham H                      wYeovil A                         dHuddersfield H                wMilwall H                        wWalsall A                         dso thats 25 + 21 which is 46 points at the half way stage.What do you guys think>?[/quote]I hope I''m wrong about Walsall [:)]