Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Lamberts realistic Dream Team

GK: RuddRB: New Guy/ SpillaneCB: AskouCB: Seabourne*CB: DruryLM: New Guy/LappinCM: RussellCM: HughesRW: Martin/ New Guy(3/4)F: HoolahanCF: Holt

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]GK: Rudd

RB: New Guy/ Spillane
CB: Askou
CB: Seabourne*
RB: Drury

LM: New Guy/Lappin
CM: Russell
CM: Hughes
RW: Martin/ New Guy

(3/4)F: Hoolahan
CF: Holt
[/quote]

Don''t know why Korey Smith isn''t in the team. Spillane is a good RB but we need someone else to fill in if he is injured or suspended because with Otsemobor we lose. Lappin offers very little apart from a decent cross every now and then so we need a replacement.

Hoolahan isnt a striker. I think Lambert quite likes his 4-3-3 style with Hoolahan in just behind.

I personally thinks he needs a Beckford style on the shoulder type nippy striker, a younger slightly taller Cureton would do. Pls a two full backs, a centre half and maybe even a wise old hed to play in between the sticks.

I dont know why we cant use the loan system for half of these though. I know we over used the system last year but I think it would be a shame to not use it at all. It can be effective played right.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]Hoolahan isnt a striker. I think Lambert quite likes his 4-3-3 style with Hoolahan in just behind.

I personally thinks he needs a Beckford style on the shoulder type nippy striker, a younger slightly taller Cureton would do. Pls a two full backs, a centre half and maybe even a wise old hed to play in between the sticks.

I dont know why we cant use the loan system for half of these though. I know we over used the system last year but I think it would be a shame to not use it at all. It can be effective played right.[/quote]Kinda what i''m getting at with the formation, Hoolahan is playing the trequartisa and notice i called Martin a winger.I''ve been boss of Norwich for just 1 month, and this is my team:RuddLaurenCampbellAskouDruryOrlandi/WeissSkacel/ HoolahanHughesMensingZaki/ HoolahanHolt/Vieri!If only!!!