Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

happy new year

well, looks like nothing much has changed on here since my last visit

before i tackle the big issues such as where our next win is coming from all i want to say is

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON THE BOARD

and if you see a strange couple of superheroes in the vicinity of norwich city centre tonight it will be yours truly and meeky!

possibly much the worse for wear 

Don''t worry Gazza - when you see Damien Francis warming up on the touchline before the Liverpool game, wearing his mask and his pants outside his tracksuit bottoms, you''ll realise that all isn''t lost.

Happy New Year everyone

Happy new year gazza.  I was just thinking this morning that I haven''t seen you on the board for while.  I''m (unfortunately) going to the waterfront tonight! Not really my kind of place but all my mates are going so should be a laugh.  Have a good night

[quote]Happy new year gazza. I was just thinking this morning that I haven''t seen you on the board for while. I''m (unfortunately) going to the waterfront tonight! Not really my kind of place but all my m...[/quote]

hi DD

well me and meeky are going to a fancy dress party at the Woolpack, so if you see batman and robin on your travels, it will be us

have a great time at the waterfront though, i am sure you will have a great time there

are you going to portsmouth?  we are setting off early tomorrow so can''t go too mad tonight

[quote]hi DD well me and meeky are going to a fancy dress party at the Woolpack, so if you see batman and robin on your travels, it will be us have a great time at the waterfront though, i am sure you will...[/quote]

Unfortunately I''m not going to Pompey.  I''m working tomorrow afternoon so can''t make it.  Not sure I would have been able to get up that early anyway!

Gazza,

I knew you and Meeky would be Batman and Robin. Spooky. If you see me in a gutter along Riverside Road tonight be sure to wish me Happy New Year!

[quote]Gazza, I knew you and Meeky would be Batman and Robin. Spooky. If you see me in a gutter along Riverside Road tonight be sure to wish me Happy New Year![/quote]

hi pete

where are you headed then, do you have time for a pre-party drink?

how did you know about batman and robin? By the end of the evening he might well be in the gutter with you  lol  (he needs someone to protect his car against the drunken hoardes!!)

see you at portsmouth? 

Party at mine then off to Mercy.

I didn''t know, just guessed. When you said you and Meeky were dressing up as superheroes the logical answer was Batman and Robin.

Afraid I''m working for the Pompey game so my thoughts will be with those braving the cold, rain and 18mph winds in an uncovered terrace down south...

well if you fall out of mercy the same time we stagger down prince of wales road we can all fall in the gutter together!

have a great new year pete, and don''t worry, i will look after an alternative msg board''s star poster really well (he got sooo drunk on boxing day)

and as for portsmouth, we will be basking in the sunshine, never fear 

Happy New Year to all the posters on here.  Sorry I won''t be on hand, dressed as Wonder Woman, to patrol the gutters just after midnight...but my thoughts and good wishes go with you all, whether quietly at home with a Chinese (meal!) like me, or out on the razzle.  Have a good one!

[quote]Party at mine then off to Mercy. I didn''t know, just guessed. When you said you and Meeky were dressing up as superheroes the logical answer was Batman and Robin. Afraid I''m working for the Pompey g...[/quote]

Pete

Have a good night tonight.

Mercy eh? Say hi to Kingy for me, as I doubt I shall be able to speak later (and then a trip to Portsmouth!!).

Seriously though have a really good night and see you on Monday at the Pool game. Are we meeting at the Ketts then? Me and Gazza shall be in there, decided to give somewhere other than Squares a try for a while.

Looking forward to seeing the EEN on Monday and shall buy the pink Un Saturday, especially for you and will get the frame later!

[quote]well, looks like nothing much has changed on here since my last visit before i tackle the big issues such as where our next win is coming from all i want to say is HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ON THE ...[/quote]

Happy New Year to you too Gazza, have a great night.

I was wondering where you had got too but Pete reassured me that you are just a busy girl nowadays.

Happy new year everybody , I`ve  already started  my celebrations ..........  funny this ,  the more I drink   the more confident I am we will beat Pompey 

[quote]Indeed, Happy New Year every one - have a good one tonight whatever you are doing[/quote]

I''m not moderating messages for much longer, I can tell you that...

Yes, here''s to 2005 - health, happiness and 16th place minimum.

Well, by the time the mods get this posted we''ll probably be well into the new year. You may see me blowing down a street somewhere. Its been a great year and all the best to all my fellow posters for an equally eventful new year. Its gone 9pm now and I''m off down the pub........