Sign in to follow this  
canaries1985

mcleod v holt v beckford

[quote user="canaries1985"]Who do we rekon will score the most goals this season? and if had to choose who would u rather have in your team?[/quote]Lambert!!

err ok

On current form and all round team effort/commitment it''s Holt for me, but both Beckford and McLeod have potential.

[quote user="refjezhitchin"]

err ok

On current form and all round team effort/commitment it''s Holt for me, but both Beckford and McLeod have potential.

[/quote]

so rickie lambert not in this then event hough he is banging them in for fun! hey ho!

Gonna throw Simeon Jackson''s name into that aswell, very good striker at this level.

Ironically Charlton''s fans don''t rate Mcleod that high from what i''ve read.

mcloed hasnt showed anything near his best form since he left mk dons.holt for his determination.my perfect front two in this league would be holt and jackson...second best front two would be lambert and barnard (southend)beckford is a very good striker but isnt a team player.

I don''t think Mcleod will get near 17 goals. I don''t think he is even Charlton''s first choice striker. Barnard, Lambert, Jackson, Rhodes to mention only a few are far better than Mcleod (in my humble opinion!)Simeon Jackson has the making of a very good striker. We were lucky he was out of sorts when we played gillingham. I expect him to easiy hit 20 goals this season. After covering Portsmouth v Spurs for notw last week, I have to say a team like Portsmouth need to stop looking for foreign strikers and go and get themselves a hungry lower league striker (although... Jackson is Canadian i might add... but he''s played n England for a while)Watching the portsmouth strikers closely, they''re not even good enough to clean Holt''s boots! (Dindane and the other useless chap they have onloan from a french team... Piquimme or something... TERRIBLE!)

''so rickie lambert not in this then event hough he is banging them in for fun! hey ho!''

Oh Agreed, but he wasn''t one of the options      

Beckford Lambert and Jackson will, barring injury, score more goals this season than Holt will imo.

On the other hand, all the other strikers in this list are small/fast poachers so I''d rather have Holt.

Or indeed Holt + 1 of the others.

Not sure....

On another completely different subject has anyone seen Winehouse''s new tits?

I admit i thought mcleod was up there but hes not even deon burton is ahead of him! I notice that Southampton have 2 strikers in the list thank goodness they got deducted points at the start otherwise i think they would be right up there fighting for promotion this season, imperative that we make the most of this season imo