Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

A riddle.

Thursdays are slow days, so here goes.

From a colleague of mine.

Why has Paul Lambert been so successful so far?

Because the players can''t understand a darned word he says, and  just get on with doing what they know best!

Question is though, should he get elocution lessons so we can all understand him? Hmmmm...... They''ve been asking that about Alex Ferguson for 25 years or so now.........so hush, if it isn''t broke don''t fix it, I reckon! 

OTBC

who cares if hes hard to understand if he''s doing a good job? im sure that the england squad cant understand Capello and hes doing an alright job!

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="JTG"]God you post some drivel on here. It''s actually painful to read.[/quote]

me or bly?

[/quote]Bly of course.

We had someone with a really broad Norfolk accent come into work the other day in Luton.

They had to ask me to translate!

Those fellows at the airports who guide the planes in just seem to wave their hands in the air and it all seems to work out. I always thought Peter Grant would have walked into a job like that.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Because the players can''t understand a darned word he says, and  just get on with doing what they know best!

Question is though, should he get elocution lessons so we can all understand him? Hmmmm...... They''ve been asking that about Alex Ferguson for 25 years or so now.........so hush, if it isn''t broke don''t fix it, I reckon! 

OTBC

[/quote]

So when it''s a busy day can you promise to stop starting crap threads?

Does he sew mailbags as well?

Have they?

Ranieri did alright at Chelsea and he couldn''t speak a word of English for his first season or so.

[quote user="Lambo"]Ranieri did alright at Chelsea and he couldn''t speak a word of English for his first season or so.[/quote]

Ah, but he had a couple of translators.

OTBC

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="I am a Banana"]BBB - shhh[/quote]Careful. Bly has got a thing about bananas![:#][/quote]

Nice of you to open that gate, lappy.

Now, good folks. Please prefer fairtrade bananas when you shop thus supporting the small, Windward Island economies. They''re nicer anyway!

Don''t think you''ll find them in Asda though.

Unzip a banana today! Hey............

OTBC

OTBC [/quote]

I don''t like you.

Sod fair play I''m afraid, the money will go to others apart from the people who ''should'' get it. Dog eat dog world.

[/quote]Perhaps you could square that with Peter Grant''s achievements as manager.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

Perhaps you could square that with Peter Grant''s achievements as manager.

[/quote]

Grant used to confuse things by waving his arms like a windmill in the technical area?

Grant didn''t have Culverhouse and Crook at his side?   

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]Perhaps you could square that with Peter Grant''s achievements as manager.[/quote]

Grant used to confuse things by waving his arms like a windmill in the technical area?

[/quote]Yes, it was a bit like watching an audition for Norwich''s next Puppet Man.