Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Norwich Ips**

At moment you wouldn''t bet against it would you. From our point of view, we need to keep it going. I don''t want to get carried away just yet. I fear Swindon could be a tough nut to crack,and lets face it after national TV coverage, there will be a lot of teams coming to carrow Rd to put 11 men behind the ball, and say break us down - never easy however good you are. But we ought to be up to the task.

From them down the road''s chances, i honestly think they are delusional if they believe RK will turn it around. I think complacency is their worst enemy, (and as an NCFC fan, i''m enjoying every minute of it!) We have been there and bought the t shirt, and now its their turn. At moment i would say promotion for them is now dead and buried. If they are where they are now at Christmas, i believe it would take a minor miracle to save them.

So we could well be swapping places. I''ve been invited to join the ITFC relegation party on facebook.Anyone else want to join?

where the hell are Ipswich going to get a win from? the more you lose the more demoralised you get.. it makes winning seem impossible and you start to accept defeat before you have even kicked a ball.... The writings on the wall for the scum if they dont win soon.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

where the hell are Ipswich going to get a win from? the more you lose the more demoralised you get.. it makes winning seem impossible and you start to accept defeat before you have even kicked a ball.... The writings on the wall for the scum if they dont win soon.

[/quote]Saturday at Plymouth''s my bet

this is the table october 22 2008 funny how the bottom three teams missed the drop yet the three above them all went down

TABLE

1 BIRMINGHAM CITY 27

2 WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS 25

3 READING 23

4 BRISTOL CITY 19

5 CARDIFF CITY 19

6 BURNLEY19

7 SHEFFIELD UNITED 18

8 PLYMOUTH ARGYLE 18

9 QUEENS PARK RANGERS 18

10 SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY 18

11 SWANSEA CITY 17

12 BLACKPOOL 17

13 PRESTON NORTH END 17

14 DERBY COUNTY 16

15 CRYSTAL PALACE 15

16 WATFORD 15

17 COVENTRY CITY 15

18 IPSWICH TOWN 14

19 NORWICH CITY 13

20 CHARLTON ATHLETIC 13

21 SOUTHAMPTON 12

22 BARNSLEY 11

23 DONCASTER ROVERS 8

24 NOTTINGHAM FOREST 6

I think the next few weeks will tell whether City are well and truly up for it so to speak. Was really really gutted after Leeds, but as harsh as it may sound I was still slightly thinking "same old same old". Of course it isn''t though. We are a much better side this season, and I am still not convinced it is all because of the drop in division. I honestly believe the group of players we have used over the last 4-5 games would have been good enough to keep us up.

As it stands I would be somewhat upset if we finished even one place lower than we currently sit in the table. As I have stated earlier, these next few games are crucial as to whether we can try and gain automatic promotion. Fingers crossed because I am loving how we are playing football. It shoudl be being played at a much higher level. We all know that.

As for Ipswich, I really pray that they go down. Roy Keane is the sort of person who wins stuff but everyone hates. A bully. About as far removed from Bobby Robson as you can get. I feel the way he isolates players and off-loads young talent is very much like a certain Glenn Roeder. Releasing Jordan Rhodes didn''t go down too well with the Ipswich fans (I work and study with lots regrettably), and they have been proven 100% correct. Fans are usually pretty good at judging the state of their football team and from what I am being told, they are extremely worried. Jesus I would be if I were them. Releasing all your young talent and replacing them with crap. It smacks of an "I know arrogance", and misguided at that!! So, yes I think Ipswich could quite easily get relegated.

Swapping places with them would be so so good. OTBC

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]Saturday at Plymouth''s my bet[/quote]agree with that BS plymouth are pants and falling apart at the seams. I usually attend this one to sling the smelly stuff but don''t want to witness the scums first 3 pointer