Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

**Score Prediction V's Swindon**

Should be a entertaining 3-0 win but i''m going for the opposite................... a bore draw!!

I will agree with most on here, Monday night we were the better team and on Saturday they will want revenge. So look out Swindon and for that matter Stockport too

Had we not spanked Bristol, Swindon would be one of only two teams in the top half who have conceded double figures away from home. As it is, they are one of three.

Given our own problems with keeping clean sheets, i think 3-1 is a good call.

Come on you yellows!

Because of the new man in charge, this is the 1st time for as long as I can remember that I go into matches feeling confident and Saturday is no different, although Swindon are a good team and will be a tough test, I think that a 2-0 win is about right. All matches at home have to be wins but against teams like Swindon they have ti be wins home and away.

Either we score in the first half reasonably early, in which it could be 3-0, or we don''t score early and we struggle to a 1-0 win.

Although not been posting them on here, me and my mates do a similar thing and lately I have been getting it right or very close every time!!!

3-0 City: Holt, Hoolahan and Martin.

Easy, Easy, Easy! [H]

Very late goal in 1st half will give us some breathing room which will be stuffed when Swindon score out of nowhere less than 10 minutes into half 2.  Realizing it is time to stop dilly dallying, Norwich will score the winner midway through the half and may or may not get a 3rd in garbage time.  I say not, but don''t quote me on that.  So 2-1 for us but the score will look closer than the game really is (or was).

I can see our 12th man being very influential tomorrow, after monday the team gave there all and a lot of tired legs at end, hopefully recovered. But if not we will need to spur them on. So I''m going for 3-1 City, Holt Hoolahoop and Korey to score.[:D][Y]

This looks like a tough game to me after a massive effort for no reward at Leeds and a home crowd expecting another easy win. If we score early then all should be well, but the crowd needs to be patient if it takes us a while to break them down. We''re not going to win by four goals at home every week. I''d take a 1-0 tomorrow.

If this seems unduly pessimistic, it''s exactly what I thought before the Bristol Rovers game...