subs

Semmy

Rudd

Cureton

Gills

Ade

Daley

McVeigh

seems just about right although i''d expect Korey Smith to go into right back and Rusty stay in cm as he was superb against Leeds

I would bring Korey (assuming he''s fit) in for Lappin whose performances have deteriorated. I would also play Rudd ahead of Forster, simply because he didn''t deserve to lose his place (it was international duty) and THE mistake is an opportunity to get him back in. I''m not convinced that that we have a better option than Semmy at right back tomorrow.

Im a better option to Semmy. If you don''t play Forster you kill confidence, also Rudd hasn''t had an alot to do when he has played and Fraiser has made some brilliant saves.

Best you get signed on then AVFC-NCFC. Can''t imagine that getting dropped will kill Forster''s confidence and I''d rather build up Rudd''s experience and confidence.

[quote user="NCFC Sinky"] i''d expect Korey Smith to go into right back[/quote]

You except it?

Or you''d like to see it?

Semmy has to be dropped in my opinion. Was at fault for the first goal against Leeds and was asleep for the second one..... He''s the weak link. Pity about Spillane as he was looking good at right back

Forster

Wiggins  Askou  Doc  Drury

Russell  Hughes  Lappin

Hoolahan

Holt             Cody

Subs: Rudd, Dumic, Martin, Cureton, Smith, Adeyemi, Semi  

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Semmy has to be dropped in my opinion. Was at fault for the first goal against Leeds and was asleep for the second one..... He''s the weak link. Pity about Spillane as he was looking good at right back[/quote]

Semmy was not at fault for the second goal it was Forster!!! The whole defense was looking the wrong way and Semmy was the quickest to react when it went wrong!!! So stop blameing him for it!!!!

[quote user="Mike Grant"]Semmy has to be dropped in my opinion. Was at fault for the first goal against Leeds and was asleep for the second one..... He''s the weak link. Pity about Spillane as he was looking good at right back[/quote]

Hmm. I''m not a huge fan of either right-back. We all know Semmy has had his faults but perhaps Lambert could bring the best out of him, especially now we''re playing with much more confidence. Spillane is ok, he seems more competitive than Semmy but he''s yet to really be tested in that position by the opposition and he''s got a worrying lack of pace.

Quote "Semmy was not at fault for the second goal it was Forster!!! The whole defense was looking the wrong way and Semmy was the quickest to react when it went wrong!!! So stop blameing him for it!!!!"

Semmy was nearest and reacted far too slowly. He is crap in my opinion and a real weak link. He hides as a well know journalist recently pointed out. It''s an opinion. Thanks!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="The gut"]I would bring Korey (assuming he''s fit) in for Lappin whose performances have deteriorated. I would also play Rudd ahead of Forster, simply because he didn''t deserve to lose his place (it was international duty) and THE mistake is an opportunity to get him back in. I''m not convinced that that we have a better option than Semmy at right back tomorrow.[/quote]

I agree about Rudd. I can''t believe nobody else has taken up the cause. Good for you, The gut.

[quote user="Libbra Lives"]Forster Semmy Askou Doc Drury Russell Hughes Smith Martin Hoolahan Holt Subs Rudd Adeyemi Lappin OTJ McVeigh McDonald Cureton[/quote]

4-3-3 [;)]

martin with holty and hooly just behind!

maybe start cody??

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Libbra Lives"]Forster Semmy Askou Doc Drury Russell Hughes Smith Martin Hoolahan Holt Subs Rudd Adeyemi Lappin OTJ McVeigh McDonald Cureton[/quote]

4-3-3 [;)]

martin with holty and hooly just behind!

maybe start cody??

[/quote]

Cody should start, with Chrissy Boy on the bench.....It should generate a bit of fire in the belly....

------------Forster---------------Smith--Doc--Askou--Drury--------------Russell-----------------Smith----------Hughes---------------Hoolahan--------------------Holt----Martin-----------Subs: Rudd, Semi, Wiggins, Adeyemi, OTJ/Gill, Lappin, CuretonI thought Cody was injured? If not then him for Semi

I don''t think Semmy is that bad....... i think he should play, and Korey in the middle:ForsterSemmy, Doc, Askou, DruryRustyHughes, SmithMartin, Holt, Hoolahanthat kinda thing, hoolahan where he wants though...lappin has been poor for a few games, and should be left out for 1 or 2, if he isn''t up to par.........

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]------------Forster---------------Smith--Doc--Askou--Drury--------------Russell-----------------Hughes----------Lappin---------------Hoolahan--------------------Holt----Martin-----------Subs: Rudd, Semi, Wiggins, Adeyemi, OTJ/Gill, Lappin, CuretonI thought Cody was injured? If not then him for Semi[/quote]Oops, that''s better. Can''t have two Korey''s unfortunately.

Canary_on_the Trent : Can''t believe so many want Lappin dropped, he gives us so much balance on the left, offers Drury protection and has assisted with as many goals as anybody else

So many have noticed that he is underperforming.

I just don''t think it should be changed when our midfield is dominating games, he''s offering natural balance and creating goals for others. Take him out of the side and we''ll soon see what a good job he is doing on the left of the midfield 3

Agreed !

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Can''t believe so many want Lappin dropped, he gives us so much balance on the left, offers Drury protection and has assisted with as many goals as anybody else [/quote]He hasn''t had that many assissts you know.... we never score from corners, which is half his fault (and the players in the box, there is no sense of direction, so could also fall on the coaches as well, as they should no where they are meant to be...) he has been very absent recently, yeah the first few games he was great, but the last few, he just hasn''t been unforutuantly :(

Don''t we play a diamond midfeild? With Hoolahan at the tip Russell at the Bottom? Martin hasn''t been playing RW has he?

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]------------Forster-------------
--Smith--Doc--Askou--Drury--
------------Russell-------------
----Hughes----------Lappin-----
----------Hoolahan-------------
-------Holt----Martin-----------

Subs: Rudd, Semi, Wiggins, Adeyemi, OTJ/Gill, Lappin, Cureton

I thought Cody was injured? If not then him for Semi
[/quote]
Oops, that''s better. Can''t have two Korey''s unfortunately.
[/quote]

Winner.