Sign in to follow this  
pete

Losing Cody Macdonald?

Sorry about duplicating post.  But some idiots on Canary Call if you don''t use Cody we will lose him.

Who to if we don''t play him when is any other club going to see him play, Coaches do not flock to Norwich Reserves against Stevenage.

Cody just out of non league playing for a team attracting 24,000 in 5th place and going places,  Get your head down and make Lambert play you.

However if we get £1m. offers to CM we will take it.

If we were offered £1million for Cody now, I would take it!

He''s a player with a lot of promise but let''s get him ready before we play him. He has come from non-league part time football and he was never going to make the step up straight away. His time will come.

I just can''t understand why Cureton gets preference to Cody.  Cureton is very one-paced and Cody has proven that his pace can win games, as he did at Gillingham.

Cody may have not been fully fit as he went off injured in the reserves but with lack of players Lambert may have been forced to put him on the bench in case we were desperate

Games like today Cody definately needs to come on in the last 20 minutes or so.  He brings pace, hard work and a buzz onto the pitch, Swindon, and most teams wouldn''t have been able to handle him.  Why Cureton is in front of him I don''t know!

I can''t help thinking that its taking a bit too much time. He is twenty four now. The other youngsters, who are becoming fixtures in the starting eleven, are younger.

There were signs last year that he might well have made the breakthrough by now. Yet, he is not exactly setting things on fire at the moment and he cannot wear this "non-league" tab for much longer.

It can be said that he is not getting the chances, as the others ARE doing the business. However, it seems Cody has not shown enough to be used much, even when the situation seems right eg. at Leeds.

Some posters on here think we still need another striker and we have players coming back from injury. Where would that leave him?

One million pounds? Yes please!