Sign in to follow this  
John

World Player

I know the game has some time to start, but usually World''s Radio Norfolk is available for access by this point, and i''m not getting anythng (the Swindon one is working fine though). Is anyone else having trouble? Or am i just screwed?

PTV are a bunch of inept idiots who are based in Kent. I have emailed them, won''t be surprised if it doesn''t start. Swindon stream is working however, listen to that. However, they have nowt to say as they are currently playing stan wassisface''s 80s song about a ghost from vietnam.

Working now (far from impressed though, it''s all been very inconsistent this season).

[quote user="Freeza"]And what is the awful music they''re playing on the Swindon commentary?! Lol[/quote]Haha! Indeed those were the very words my family uttered when it came on.Horrible stuff. [N]

Hi, i live in singapore and want to know how you get the match commentary through the internet. you talk about world player, what is this please.

cheers

Every time i''ve needed to use the player it''s worked for me, you pay to listen to the match and you get to, so what you don''t get to listen to much of the build up, but you still get canary call at the end, been good for me.