Sign in to follow this  
The Doc

Do you think??

You''ll never stop the moaners. Another win, 3 points, clean sheet, up another place....... It''s just not good enough I tell ya !!!!!!

[quote user="Holty23"]Perhaps we should stop being negative for a while and enjoy the fact that we are winning myself included[/quote]

All sounds very logical but what has logic to do with being a NCFC supporter?

Some people are always happy and some people will never be happy. Thats just the way it is.

It has been a bit quiet on here since the game yesterday. Compare that to the reaction after we got beaten at Leeds.Had we lost to Swindon it would be much busier I''m sure.

[quote user="Holty23"]Perhaps we should stop being negative for a while and enjoy the fact that we are winning myself included[/quote]

I like your sentiments Holty,but unfortunately a few posters seem to get a bigger buzz out of the club failing!! Sad,but true!

But where''s it all leading to? We can win, win and win!.....But come May, and we don''t have any dosh....But we''ll still have the Wynn''s....

Why celebrate when you can moan about McVeigh being played out of position, or how we did not deliver a couple of corners perfectly, or that if we lose a couple of key players we will struggle.these pillocks appear on football boards for every team, they know very little about what they see and think about it even less but unfortunately are allowed to spout any old rubbish they like.