73 Eastleigh

74 Staines Town

75 Luton Town

76 Oxford United

77 Bath City

78 Paulton Rovers or Chippenham Town

79 Tooting & Mitcham United or Eastbourne Borough

80 Sutton United

Paulton Rovers were formed in 1881 and first played competitive football in the Western Football League, which they joined in 1900. They left the league in 1904, rejoined a year later, left again in 1922, only to once again rejoin a year later, and left for a third time in 1926, this time not rejoining for three years.

After World War II, Rovers were placed in the top division of what was now a two-division league but were relegated to Division Two in 1953. In 1960 Division Two was scrapped and for the next fourteen years the team played in the Somerset County Football League, but they eventually rejoined the Western League in 1974. When the league expanded back to two divisions in 1976 they were placed in the Premier Division but were relegated in 1981, only to bounce back three years later. A series of strong finishes in the late 1990s and early 2000s eventually saw them promoted to the Southern League in 2004, where they now play in the newly re-organised Division One South and West.

Paulton Rovers reached the Division One South and West play-off semi-finals in 2006-07, but lost 1-4 at home to Taunton Town.

The club''s records do not detail exactly how long Rovers have played at Winterfield Road, although it is certainly known that several previous grounds were used in their early days, including the Chapel Field, the Cricket Ground, and the Recreation Ground in the village.

The ground as it is now began to take shape in 1967, when the club bought an old RAF hut and re-erected it on the ground. Plans were drawn up to obtain a mortgage to fund the building of bigger premises, which included a skittle alley. To achieve this necessitated rotating the pitch through 90 degrees to its present position and relocating the clubhouse.

A new changing room block was built in 1972 and the clubhouse further extended. More recently the club have been able to add a new stand and covered terracing, along with training facilities which include a floodlit court and two mini soccer pitches for youth football.

The highest attendance at the ground is believed to be 2,000 for an FA Cup match against Crewe Alexandra in 1906

Who, I honestly think I have heard of just about all the non league teams apart from them.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulton_Rovers_F.C.It is in Bristol, game to be played at Ashton gate?

can they switch the tie to carrow road? I know you used to be able to but I think they stopped it.

Am sure they would like to play at Carrow road and woul get more money that way.

Lowest ranked team in the FA Cup!

(well, Ipswich don''t come into it yet!)

Should be interesting!!!!!

OTBC!

We''ll definitely be on TV then.I hope it stays at their place, it adds a bit of fun for us like when we won 4-1 at Tamworth a few seasons ago.

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]Worst team left in the competition at home please ![/quote]

They are the lowest ranked team in the draw, so you got half your wish.

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]Worst team left in the competition at home please ![/quote]

They are the lowest ranked team in the draw, so you got half your wish.

lowest ranked v 5th highest ranked.

TV is a good bet.

Glad that it is away, it would feel like bullying if we were at home!

[quote user="pete_norw"]and there''s me thinking Ipshit were the lowest ranked team, why have they got a buy this round[/quote]Premiership and Championship enter in round 3 I think? League 1 & 2 in first round. For some reason I don''t think anyone enters in 2nd round? Could be wrong though! [:)]