Sign in to follow this  
Kingy

New Striker on his way????????

I may be wrong, but am fairly confident that Jason Euell will be joing the Canaries from Charlton when the transfer window re opens.

I realise this may sound like even more speculation and rumour, but watch this space........................

Keep the faith!

Rob Hulse! Wow! Hope so! Fingers crossed ehh?!?! Talk about big names...Do they get any bigger?

[quote]rob hulse will be here soon .[/quote]

Although I wouldn''t want him, I could see King being right!  I could see us panicking and getting Hulse or Horsfield or Shipperly or someone like that!  It would be a joke

[quote]i actually think horsfield would be a good signing with the budget we''ve got[/quote]

Do you seriously want to buy a striker from a team that is bottom of the Premiership?

well we can''t afford a striker from the top of the premiership can we?

i think he''s a decent striker in a bad team

would fans use the same logic for teams coveting Green, Beattie, Johnson ?

is a striker from the team at the bottom of the premiership any worse than a reserve team striker from elsewhere in the premiership or a first choice striker from the division below (where my choice would be Helguson) ?

I see Curbishley has stated that Euell will not be going anywhere in the transfer windiw which is a shame cos i think he could do a good job for us.

[quote]well we can''t afford a striker from the top of the premiership can we? i think he''s a decent striker in a bad team would fans use the same logic for teams coveting Green, Beattie, Johnson ? is a st...[/quote]

I personally don''t think that Horsfield is any better than the strikers we already have at the club.