Sign in to follow this  
MPR

Goal time

Anyone got the exact time for the goal? I think I got pretty close with my Golden Goal ticket but didn''t notice the time go up on the screen. Bring back the men walking round the pitch!

I brought 2 tickets today, the times of them both are:31.13 and 33.33what sort of leaway to get on the times?

[quote user="MPR"]Anyone got the exact time for the goal? I think I got pretty close with my Golden Goal ticket but didn''t notice the time go up on the screen. Bring back the men walking round the pitch![/quote]

Try the match report on here or BBC or EPSN

I''ve got 30:21 so fingers crossed. Pretty certain it wasn''t later than 31 mins.

[quote user="smiley"]i ment 31.33 not 33.33[/quote]As you''re 5 seconds out you should win something as i''m sure if you don''t get it exactly, there''s a small prize for being within 5 seconds?

Check on the official site on monday under: Commercial/Lotteries (its not on there at the moment)

You never know the "official golden goal" time may be a few seconds different to the BBC.

I think you get a fiver for being within 5 seconds. 

Chatting with a mate today and he said that he thought when they kicked off again the clock said around 31:30 so that should mean it was earlier....