Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Korey Smith - New contract!

Signed this morning until 2013. Just announced on Radio Norfolk.Great news, really pleased with that, and if/when he goes it certainly boosts our transfer fee! Well done all involved in signing him up.

Good news. We seemto be developing a crop of youngsters of the quality we last had under Mike Walker the first time around. We might be poor but we have gold in these youngsters.

He was top today in midfield and very decent at right back. It also looked like we missed him on monday night. In all an excellent young player - landing him on a long term contract is very good news on this evidence.He could do with a song though! Smile [:)]

[quote user="kick it off"]Signed this morning until 2013. Just announced on Radio Norfolk.

Great news, really pleased with that, and if/when he goes it certainly boosts our transfer fee! Well done all involved in signing him up.
[/quote]

Brilliant news.

He played brilliantly against Swindon yesterday, good that we''ve signed him up until 2013.

But it brings with it other problems. Let''s hope the "i''ve made it, I can buy a hummer and relax now" attitude doesn''t set in...

I hope not mook - his interviews suggest he is quite grounded and I think Lambert will make sure we dont have a martin repeat scenario on our hands. His contract is well earnt andfor me he is the clear POTS so far - which speaks volumes when when the likes of Holt are also playing so well..

Perhaps its just me being cycnical but my first reaction was to think the contract was to increase his resale value - what do a cash strapped club do when a champs club comes in with a £1m cash offer + options in Jan???

keeping hold of our young players on long term contracts is a step forward to a brighter future for us.we now can start with a good team to build on. good work to all involved.

he is exactly the type of midfielder we need in the team. Energetic, young, tough, and someone who wants to be in the squad. Good to hear his new contract deal.

Energetic

just a note about the note i left earlier - sorry about the random ''energetic'' at the end. typo