Sign in to follow this  
Lineo

PAULTON ROVERS AWAY

Their ground''s highest attendance was 2 000 and that was in 1902 - surely we can beat that with just the away fans!

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Last year ITV picked Histon and Leeds I wonder if we''ll get picked this time in the hope of a giantkilling.[/quote]I''d be surprised if ITV didn''t choose this one.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol what us or them?[/quote]

Let''s hope that the ITV camera team have a reliable SatNav !!  

Cup ties can only be moved because of safety or security concerns unfortunately.

Unless their stadium is falling down...

Fantastic draw for them... i would imagine we were one of the teams they were dreaming of being drawn against.Great for them but a real potential banana skin for us... Hopefully we take it seriously and put out a decent side as teams like this will play as if their lives depend on it. 

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="norfolkchance1"]Last year ITV picked Histon and Leeds I wonder if we''ll get picked this time in the hope of a giantkilling.[/quote]I''d be surprised if ITV didn''t choose this one.[/quote]personally, i think they will choose oldham v dirty leeds. Simple reason being, its a local derby [of sorts] and if its a 12.00 kick off, will stop the aleheads playing up

defo caution is to be had with these guys as they beat newport who are the blue square south leaders... of course on paper we should absolutley destroy a team like this but you never know.... hopefully the game is put on tv and hopefully city give them a good beating

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I thought teams weren''t allowed to switch grounds anymore?
[/quote]

Surely this one has to be moved to Ashton gate doesn''t it?  I think the official FA line was that clubs were no longer able to switch the tie to the away team , i.e in this case back to Carrow Road, but if there is safety,security issues the tie can be moved to a local adequate venue?

[quote user="The Chirp"]Fantastic draw for them... i would imagine we were one of the teams they were dreaming of being drawn against.Great for them but a real potential banana skin for us... Hopefully we take it seriously and put out a decent side as teams like this will play as if their lives depend on it.  [/quote]Lambert will take it seriously, just a matter of whether the team he plays will

Paulton Rovers website seems to have crashed.

Have ITV mucked it up or something but on the ITV website it says "while minnows Paulton Rovers meet Norwich City if they get can past Chippenham Town in a replay" and further down the page "Paulton Rovers or Chippenham Town v Norwich City" ?

[quote user="thomasncfan"]Have ITV mucked it up or something but on the ITV website it says "while minnows Paulton Rovers meet Norwich City if they get can past Chippenham Town in a replay" and further down the page "Paulton Rovers or Chippenham Town v Norwich City" ?[/quote]PAULTON ROVERS 3 v 0 CHIPPENHAM TOWN

Written by Andy Harris

Monday, 12 October 2009
Presumably the above was the replay, and ITV haven''t updated their website?

[quote user="thomasncfan"]Have ITV mucked it up or something but on the ITV website it says "while minnows Paulton Rovers meet Norwich City if they get can past Chippenham Town in a replay" and further down the page "Paulton Rovers or Chippenham Town v Norwich City" ?
[/quote]

No Paulton won 3-0 - clearly the work/exp student they have, is unable to research properly.