Sign in to follow this  
The Doc

We bring it on ourselves

Sometimes i actually thing we deserve the you''ve only got one song chant at some games we really need some gd songs cus we hav got the fans to use themm we out sung Leeds with on the ball i''ve said it before but i am just trying to make some valid points to gain the respect of the board

[quote user="Holty23"]Sometimes i actually thing we deserve the you''ve only got one song chant at some games we really need some gd songs cus we hav got the fans to use themm we out sung Leeds with on the ball i''ve said it before but i am just trying to make some valid points to gain the respect of the board[/quote]wtf????

[quote user="Holty23"]Sometimes i actually thing we deserve the you''ve only got one song chant at some games we really need some gd songs cus we hav got the fans to use themm we out sung Leeds with on the ball i''ve said it before but i am just trying to make some valid points to gain the respect of the board[/quote]

Say that again in plain English?

what the hell are you on Holty? all of your posts are about songs (or lack of) at carrow road. by the way can you use language i can understand and use full stops etc. please?

what dont you understand

-We sometimes get the chant you have only got one song

-We deserve it sometimes

_We need new songs

_We have got plenty of fans to sing them we sang louder than Leeds in their ground

-I''m trying to earn the respect of the board

- I''ve mentioned this before

[quote user="Holty23"]what dont you understand -We sometimes get the chant you have only got one song -We deserve it sometimes _We need new songs _We have got plenty of fans to sing them we sang louder than Leeds in their ground -I''m trying to earn the respect of the board - I''ve mentioned this before[/quote]

you will do that if you stop posting rubbish and talk about more varied topics. they have all been on the songs we should sing.