Sign in to follow this  
treacletown07

Stockport Away

I''ve heard from a good source that the initial allocation has now sold out. Club awaiting to hear about the possibilty of a further allocation from Stockport.

Yep. Initial allocation of 1090 sold. We have an extra 160 apparently. No idea why the allocation is so small - may be down to us having to pay for any tickets we take and remain unsold? Ticket office does not seem to be great at keeping us updated these days - I guess they must be running a skeleton staff!

I can''t believe it will be sold out in the home areas but if you were planning on getting tickets on the gate you may want to check with the club!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="shefcanary"]I plan to go by train, 45 mins from Sheffield. Are any of the other Sheff contingent up for a posse?[/quote]

Are you not on a prawn sandwich (or should I say black pudding) jolly?

[/quote]

Are you going Tangy?

I will decide midweek.  Tickets on the gate would help.

[/quote]

I am going with Crafty Canary, its been in our plans since the fixture list came out.

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Im considering making the drive from Burnley. If I can pay on the gates.[/quote]

Doubt it mate, book it now and get the club to send them up on the supporters coach!

Royal Mail delivered my tickets yesterday. I am going with Bristol Canary, he is the one with dangleberry (see other football)

If people are wanting tickets for this one I''d get in quick. I phoned up at two o''clock when the additional 160 went on sale and was 19th in the queue.

Yeah finally managed to get through about twenty minutes ago after being cut off at 4th in the queue due to no phone credit and sold out. Has cost me a fortune just phoning up. So I''m gonna put my oar in for preferably two, but would take one adult or u-21 tickets if anyone has them going spare - can meet in Stockport or I live in Sheffield if anyone''s local. Don''t want to miss this one, assumed we had a 1500 allocation so didn''t realise it was going to go so quick!

thank you for posting that they had sold out and had a few extra tickets as i would of just turned up expecting to pay on the door.

County have only been getting crowds of around 4,000, i suspect with

our decent away following and the fact they''re playing us the crowd

will be up near 5,000 but thats still means we''ll have more than a 1/4

of the crowd all the way up in Manchester

As they give the whole end to away fans and that holds 1,558, I''d be surprised if it''s not announced that 300 tickets will be available on the day.

Me and 10 mates are going.  Row I, seats 80something-90something so fairly near the back.  Should be a good atmosphere although dreading the ride up on the Canary Coaches.