Sign in to follow this  
The Doc

Gill and OTJ

From what I''ve seen so far Holty I think it''ll be a struggle for them. It''s going to be hard to get the shirts of the guys that are doing the job at the moment. Take Hughes, he''s probably one of the better players we have on our books, but at the moment he''d struggle to get in the team.

I think Gill is a bit light weight in the middle and OTJ hasn''t brought the wow factor I was expecting from him.

It''s still early days in their Carrow road careers though. You''ve only got to get a couple of injuries and they''re in contention again.

[quote user="Holty23"]Will they get back into the team apart from the Poulton game[/quote]

Hopefully not, unless Lambert can convert OTJ into a centre-back.

I think that OTJ will compete with Russell for the holding role in front of the defence. His height could be a great advantage in this role, especially for set pieces, but we need to see more of him to know how well he might do.

Gill struggled a bit in an unseetled side after the departure of Gunn, but I''d like to see more of him in a successful side before making any predictions.