Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Right I''ve had time to read the thread this morning(its been a manic week for me)and I''d like to wish Nutty and family a massive congratulations.[Y][IMG]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g66/bernie_pics/new_baby_graphics_09.gif[/IMG]

It''s into the Welsh Premiership for me this week:-

Llanelli v Caersws - Home win

Good luck everyone.

im going for a tottenham home win against stoke this week.good luck every1.thanks for the congratulations baby layla is doing really well[   :D]

[quote user="Jellytot"]im going for a tottenham home win against stoke this week.good luck every1.thanks for the congratulations baby layla is doing really well[   :D][/quote]

Good news and belated congrats from me.[*]

PUPS do it six times, once a week, and if lucky in nine months produce something for the academy!!

Can''t see past a win for us! Really confident about this one. Put me down for a Norwich home win please Nutty.

Congratulations Jellytot and Greg, and of course Grandad.

Good luck Sparkos!

Thank you all for your valauble input this week, its not been easy but after much consideration i have decided to go for the following 6 naps.

Dont know what happened there, but i will t ry again! Thank you all for your valuable input this week, its not been easy but after much consideration i have decided to go for the following 6 naps. Llanelli to beat Caersws (GMF, DDD) Man City to beat Fulham (Mister Chops, Obiwancanary, CanaryRyan, SportsdeskPete) Inter Milan to beat Catania (Muddyfunster, ncfc shaun, scooby, Gingerpele, Shack Attack, Til1010) Barcelona to beat Real Zaragoza (ncfc star, beauseant) Chelsea to beat Blackburn (newyorkcanary, Brendan, The Butler, Mr Bump) and Porto to beat Academica (Davo).

I am really sorry about the layout of the message but i seem to be having computer problems tonight

My nap this week is also Inter Milan to beat Catania

Thought you were teasing us[;)]

They look excellent Sparkos. You have come up with a great set of picks in what''s a difficult week. I''m sure only real bad luck can prevent you from being responsible for yet another winning week and getting your name on Ray''s line of fame.

Thanks for all your good wishes on the birth of my granddaughter. She is my 5th grandchild and I''m proud of them all and so lucky that they are so close and I see them grow up. I guarantee they will all be City fans and wouldn''t it be great if we still had the Free Bet when they are old enough to select [:)]

[quote user="Sparkos"]Dont know what happened there, but i will t ry again! Thank you all for your valuable input this week, its not been easy but after much consideration i have decided to go for the following 6 naps. Llanelli to beat Caersws (GMF, DDD) Man City to beat Fulham (Mister Chops, Obiwancanary, CanaryRyan, SportsdeskPete) Inter Milan to beat Catania (Muddyfunster, ncfc shaun, scooby, Gingerpele, Shack Attack, Til1010) Barcelona to beat Real Zaragoza (ncfc star, beauseant) Chelsea to beat Blackburn (newyorkcanary, Brendan, The Butler, Mr Bump) and Porto to beat Academica (Davo). I am really sorry about the layout of the message but i seem to be having computer problems tonight My nap this week is also Inter Milan to beat Catania[/quote]

They look great picks, Sparkos. [Y]

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="Sparkos"]Dont know what happened there, but i will t ry again! Thank you all for your valuable input this week, its not been easy but after much consideration i have decided to go for the following 6 naps. Llanelli to beat Caersws (GMF, DDD) Man City to beat Fulham (Mister Chops, Obiwancanary, CanaryRyan, SportsdeskPete) Inter Milan to beat Catania (Muddyfunster, ncfc shaun, scooby, Gingerpele, Shack Attack, Til1010) Barcelona to beat Real Zaragoza (ncfc star, beauseant) Chelsea to beat Blackburn (newyorkcanary, Brendan, The Butler, Mr Bump) and Porto to beat Academica (Davo). I am really sorry about the layout of the message but i seem to be having computer problems tonight My nap this week is also Inter Milan to beat Catania[/quote]

They look great picks, Sparkos. [Y]

[/quote]Looking good for another win.[Y]

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Sparkos and Billy Dixon we have...

1/5 Llanelli        (Devon, GMF)
4/9 Man City    (Mister, Obiwan, Ryan, Pete,)
2/7 Inter Milan (Muddy, Shaun, Scooby, Gpele, Shack, Tilly, Sparkos, Broadslim)
1/6 Barcelona   (Star, Beaus)
1/5 Chelsea      (NYC, Brendan, Butler, Bump)
1/5 Porto          (Davo)

Which will win for the Academy £27.44p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £21.95 which just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. Don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us. So if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring!

So now it’s “game on” and we start with Llanelli at 2:30, Chelsea kick off at 5:30pm. Then it’s Inter at 19:45. Hopefully we will have three correct overnight ready for our own “Super Sunday” when Man City kick off at 3pm. Finally we have two evening games, Barcelona at 8pm and Porto close the show in Portugal at 8:15.

Boa sorte os meus amigos[H]

What a shame Yankee! I wonder why it was called off.

Nevermind PUPs, we''re still on for five and a reduced pay out. Chelsea are currently winning 1-0[Y]

The game at Llanelli was called off as the pitch was waterlogged!!

Chelsea are now 4-0 up though and Norwich won this afternoon so after a poor start things are beginning to improve!

Morning Sparkos and all you PUPs

I did a quick calculation and I think the reduced payout would be £21.20 if we get the last three correct today.

I have a busy day at work and may not be able to post on here later so I''ll leave you with the links for the scores of the two evening games.

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/spain/

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/portugal/

I''m proud to be a PUP[&][Y]

That''s extremely unlucky Sparkos. Barcelona won 6-1 and Porto won 3-2. So you join the "One Wrong Club" As our friend Nana said Manchester City threw away a 2 goal lead and it seems it takes something like that to stop us now. It was a very brave effort.

I''ll be back tomorrow with the stats and we''ll all be back next week giving it our very best shot to Rays funds for the academy.