Sign in to follow this  
Canary_on_the Trent

Lowestoft Town 1 up

What a fantastic result. I thought Gloucester would''ve trounced Lowestoft in the first tie.Wrexham aren''t doing so well in the Conference, so who knows?

Great result.Despite little association with the club itself, i''ve rather taken to it over the last few years. Backing them to go as far as they can this year.(Is the Wrexham tie home or away for Lowestoft?)

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Lowestoft will be a conference south side within a few years, without a shadow of a doubt[/quote]How many leagues are they below Conference football COTT? Not too familiar with the leagues below the 3 Conference ones.

They''re 2 promotions from the conference south, they should win the league they''re in at the moment although they do have a number of fixtures to catch up on.They''ve outplayed Conference North side Gloucester City in both games this week so with a couple more additions to the squad i don''t see why they can''t establish themselves at that level over the next few years

How long before they overtake Kings Lynn as our best non-league side?

Lowestoft Town - Pride of Suffolk

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]They''re 2 promotions from the conference south, they should win the league they''re in at the moment although they do have a number of fixtures to catch up on.They''ve outplayed Conference North side Gloucester City in both games this week so with a couple more additions to the squad i don''t see why they can''t establish themselves at that level over the next few years[/quote]Ah good to hear.And i imagine the funds coming of this little cup run of theirs will provide with the means to compete on a par with most sides outside of the Football League? Shame things are not looking so positive for a £ strapped Kings Lynn under a manager that should clearly be thrown into a mental asylum, or we could have 2 close by Conference sides at some point.