Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Why ?

[quote user="NCFC-47"]is everyone making so much build up to a laughable game against paulton rovers when incase you havent realised we do have a tough game away at stockport on saturday [/quote]Followed by an even tougher game at paulton rover. Don''t see how it is laughable.

Let me see, its football, it’s our club and moreover it’s the FA Cup the significance of which seems to grow less and less as the seasons pass.

For many of us the opportunity to ‘one day’ go to Wembley and see our club play in the FA Cup Final remains a dream however remote it might seem.  For most clubs just  taking part is good enough, I’ll never forget out two Semi Final appearances and for Poulton I’m guessing it’s a massive day, isn’t it good to be involved ?

Of course the league is important and to escape from the First Division this season,  but along the way enjoying your football, having a few laughs and being involved in a little bit of history is fantastic, its what football is all about.

How easy is it to rock up to home games and get yourself a Darren Huckerby hair cut for the open top bus parade, away to Poulton is the very essence of this wonderful game and is to be celebrated.

[quote user="Bury Green"]

Let me see, its football, it’s our club and moreover it’s the FA Cup the significance of which seems to grow less and less as the seasons pass.

For many of us the opportunity to ‘one day’ go to Wembley and see our club play in the FA Cup Final remains a dream however remote it might seem.  For most clubs just  taking part is good enough, I’ll never forget out two Semi Final appearances and for Poulton I’m guessing it’s a massive day, isn’t it good to be involved ?

Of course the league is important and to escape from the First Division this season,  but along the way enjoying your football, having a few laughs and being involved in a little bit of history is fantastic, its what football is all about.

How easy is it to rock up to home games and get yourself a Darren Huckerby hair cut for the open top bus parade, away to Poulton is the very essence of this wonderful game and is to be celebrated.

[/quote]That was such a perfect response I''ve quoted it just so people can read it again! I''m guessing it''s an age thing!