Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

2 to leave?

Apparently Swansea City have made an approach to take 2 City players on loan with a view to permanent deals.

At the moment i don''t have details of names or whether the approaches have been rebuffed.

Watch this space over the next few days is what i''ve been told

[quote user="paul moy"]Wasn''t it Hoolahan that allegedly spoke with Swansea earlier this season ?  [/quote]

And then he said he had no intent on leaving and didn''t know about all this speculation. Why would we loan out are players to clubs in the league above us?

I can only imagine it would be players like Wes or Grant they''d be after, to which my reaction was unprintable. But then I wondered; say Wes went ON CONDITION that we got someone else in, who would we (realistically) want? Would a pacey winger bring as much (albeit in a different way) to the team? What do you think ....

It better not be Hoolahan, Holt, Smith, Martin, Hughes, Lappin, Adeyemi, Askou or Spillane. Any others I''m not too bothered about.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]It better not be Hoolahan, Holt, Smith, Martin, Hughes, Lappin, Adeyemi, Askou or Spillane. Any others I''m not too bothered about.[/quote]

Given that Korey''s just signed a new contract I think we''re safe on that one[;)]

I was just wondering, Who at the club has told the posters on here that Paul Lambert has decided to move on a couple of players? Or did Lambert tell that person himself?  Or, just maybe no one knows anything ??

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]It better not be Hoolahan, Holt, Smith, Martin, Hughes, Lappin, Adeyemi, Askou or Spillane. Any others I''m not too bothered about.[/quote]

Did you forget about Rusty?

how do we know it is Swansea? Agreed they were linked with players in the summer, but how do we know it is them? COuld be Burnley for Russell? Whaley to Rochdale? Theo to Aus?

If this has something in it...

Then two of Russell, Doc, Whaley, at a push would be my guess. Maybe even Cureton?

If I had to pick two, Doc and Russell. Doc was not in Lamberts plans, and has come in only because of injury-with Nelson near to fitness again now, and wages being freed up to get Seabourne...as for Russell, well, I reckon he was all set to go, it didn''t come off, he felt let down, Lambert said "play well for us, I''ll see you get your move" -that makes sense. Besides, Hughes is available and he and Russell are too similar, I think, to play in the same side.

After lamenting the lack of funds earlier, I would hope that the answer is not selling off players who represent our best chance of getting up-that would be extremely negative a step and result in, I would guess, some annoyance amongst fans!

He is trying for promotion at first attempt, can you see any of them going,thus reducing our chances of glory? I think ITV will help out there with a few bob, not much but its ours

[quote user="Larry David"]Source?[/quote]

I will not disclose my source. Lets just say that they have never let me down in the past. Rather than a wich hunt just wait and see

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]

[quote user="Larry David"]Source?[/quote]

I will not disclose my source. Lets just say that they have never let me down in the past. Rather than a wich hunt just wait and see

[/quote]

Cut the Crap!!!