Sign in to follow this  
AJ68

Good Luck Lowestoft Town

I''d just like wish Lowestoft Town all the best at Gloucester City in the FA Cup tomorrow.

A win and we could be drawn against them in the 1st round proper!

I will be there cheering them on!

But would you want to draw them away in the first round?

Game to be played at Portman Road with 20,000 blue and white retards screaming with delight every time one of our players gets injured, or worse still when they score.

The ultimate nightmare.

Hope they get stuffed.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]But would you want to draw them away in the first round?

Game to be played at Portman Road with 20,000 blue and white retards screaming with delight every time one of our players gets injured, or worse still when they score.

The ultimate nightmare.

Hope they get stuffed.[/quote]or a load of norwich and norwich/lowestoft fans in portman road, wrecking the place :)

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Suffolk binners.[/quote]50 % bin men 50% NorwichI support Lowe, and im deffo not a Binner !Dont think we need this kinda crap

Although id admit i prefer them NOT to play in binman blue

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Suffolk binners.[/quote]50 % bin men 50% NorwichI support Lowe, and im deffo not a Binner !Dont think we need this kinda crap

Although id admit i prefer them NOT to play in binman blue[/quote]I live in Norwich and I couldn''t give a rat''s ass what Lowestoft Town do or don''t achieve.  Have you ever been there?  It''s like Great Yarmouth without the charm.  The sooner it slips into the North Sea, the better.

Best of luck Trawlerboys, I don''t think you can slate Lowestoft when your from Yarko???

What charm?? I have to go there sunday for the 10km, I have my stab vest ready.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Suffolk binners.[/quote]50 % bin men 50% NorwichI support Lowe, and im deffo not a Binner !Dont think we need this kinda crap

Although id admit i prefer them NOT to play in binman blue[/quote]I live in Norwich and I couldn''t give a rat''s ass what Lowestoft Town do or don''t achieve.  Have you ever been there?  It''s like Great Yarmouth without the charm.  The sooner it slips into the North Sea, the better.[/quote]OMG! Award for dumbest post of the day goes to you my friend! You actually attempted to use the words ''Yarmouth'' and ''Charm'' in the same sentence!! I''m guessing you''ve never been to Yarmouth then? Classic!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Suffolk binners.[/quote]50 % bin men 50% NorwichI support Lowe, and im deffo not a Binner !Dont think we need this kinda crap

Although id admit i prefer them NOT to play in binman blue[/quote]I live in Norwich and I couldn''t give a rat''s ass what Lowestoft Town do or don''t achieve.  Have you ever been there?  It''s like Great Yarmouth without the charm.  The sooner it slips into the North Sea, the better.[/quote]OMG! Award for dumbest post of the day goes to you my friend! You actually attempted to use the words ''Yarmouth'' and ''Charm'' in the same sentence!! I''m guessing you''ve never been to Yarmouth then? Classic![/quote]Just noticed that was you Chopsy, so I REALLY hope you were being sarcastic! [:D]

Lowestoft is far more Norwich than Ipswich.As for that comment about it being Gt Yarmouth without the charm, GY hasn''t had charm for decades, Lowestoft is home for me and so many City fans, i find your comments incredbily rude and insulting

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Lowestoft is far more Norwich than Ipswich.

As for that comment about it being Gt Yarmouth without the charm, GY hasn''t had charm for decades, Lowestoft is home for me and so many City fans, i find your comments incredbily rude and insulting
[/quote]

Ditto Canary, but don''t rise to it, thats what he wants.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Lowestoft is far more Norwich than Ipswich.As for that comment about it being Gt Yarmouth without the charm, GY hasn''t had charm for decades, Lowestoft is home for me and so many City fans, i find your comments incredbily rude and insulting[/quote]

[/quote]No, what I want is a fleet of bulldozers to knock the place down and start again.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Lowestoft is far more Norwich than Ipswich.As for that comment about it being Gt Yarmouth without the charm, GY hasn''t had charm for decades, Lowestoft is home for me and so many City fans, i find your comments incredbily rude and insulting[/quote]

[/quote]No, what I want is a fleet of bulldozers to knock the place down and start again.[/quote]Ever been to the nice parts of town and not the council houses? thats where all the norwich fans live

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

As for that comment about it being Gt Yarmouth without the charm, GY hasn''t had charm for decades, Lowestoft is home for me and so many City fans, i find your comments incredbily rude and insulting
[/quote]

[/quote]

No, what I want is a fleet of bulldozers to knock the place down and start again.
[/quote]

If you dropped a nuke on Lowestoft it would do about £400,000 worth of improvements. [H]

[quote user="Lineo"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]No, what I want is a fleet of bulldozers to knock the place down and start again.[/quote]Ever been to the nice parts of town?[/quote]Well, the "You Are Now Leaving Lowestoft" sign''s pretty attractive.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Lineo"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, what I want is a fleet of bulldozers to knock the place down and start again.
[/quote]

Ever been to the nice parts of town?
[/quote]

Well, the "You Are Now Leaving Lowestoft" sign''s pretty attractive.

[/quote]

Yes, but the given the lack of credibility of at least one of the local inhabitants, it''s only a rumour.

ReynoldsPlaskett, Crane, Halliday, PotterBussens, Fisk, Holt, SmithMcGee, NolanMarsden, Darren Cockerill, Dale Cockerill, Godbold, Mitchell, King, Finch.Looks like they''ve got a few of the "doubts" available but still missing 2/3 key players. Godbold can''t be fit if he''s only on the bench

I posted this as a good luck message to a local of whom many are Norwich supporters.

Why do dickheads like Mister Chops , dylanisabaddog , SBLANL who seem to think it''s the place to start slagging of a local team.....why don''t you just keep your opinions to yourselfs if you do not like Lowestoft.

In the past 2 season they have acheived so much and now have a great managment team right from the chairman all the way down.

And don''t forget all the NCFC connections with the club.

Anyway , they ground out a FANTASTIC 1-1 draw with a 94 minute equaliser from McGee to get them back to the Crown Meadow on Tuesday night.

Holt and Crane had great games (except for Cranes own goal!).

Lets hope for a good draw tomorrow afternoon on ITV1 at 13.00.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="AJ68"]

Holt and Crane had great games (except for Cranes own goal!). [/quote]Well, I guess we all have standards.[/quote]

Are you sure you understand what the word standards might mean - if you have any keep them to yourself - regards

Hope ypu are there at the Town replay on Tuesday night...