Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Re: Calum Davenport, there's a twist in the tail.

As soon as I heard this I thought the very same thing.

It is probrably a scheme to get the boyfriend off, but who in the world would  want a partner like that ?

The sister is generally a nasty peice of work and I believe her to be from a rough part of Bedford.

All this said, Calum is going to be the one that is made to look like the guy that now beats up pregnant women. When in reality im sure we have all been in a situation where we care about someone so much and lose controll and that can be turned to be made to look like something its not. Im sure (as the saying goes) he was trying to beat some sence into her, and if shes saying he punched her i wonder if that was actually a punch or a slap or a push.

The sister is not a ice person, and the BF is worse from the sounds of it

Does anyone really believe what they read in the Sun newspaper, how about waiting until the facts come out before we decide whether Callum has done anything wrong?

[quote user="cityangel"]Does anyone really believe what they read in the Sun newspaper, how about waiting until the facts come out before we decide whether Callum has done anything wrong?[/quote]Yeah, but he has been charged, that''s a fact in itself.