Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Carrow Road name change

[quote user="Beauseant"]The Theatre of Broken Dreams would seem appropriate.[:|][/quote]Crikey Bose, stick on another smiths record and cheer up will yer ? [:)]If you could wring a million or 2 per season out of Aviva or Bernard Matthews, or whoever, why not ?  If the money goes into the pot to get us promoted, isn''t that what everyone wants ?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

The "Delia" stadium... she did save the club afterall ;)

[/quote]

Don''t even say that in jest jas![:(]

[/quote]

Why? Surely it would fit in well with that statue you wanted put up[:O]

[/quote]

FFS Nutty, its been proven that I''ve never wanted a statue of the damn cook like others have. I know it, you know it, and the whole message board knows it.

So stop ruddy stirring it!

[/quote]You did say that you might like a statue though, and that Saint Deals came to your mind as a favourite.  So you wouldn''t want a statue of Sir Arthur South then ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Beauseant"]The Theatre of Broken Dreams would seem appropriate.[:|][/quote]

Crikey Bose, stick on another smiths record and cheer up will yer ? [:)]

If you could wring a million or 2 per season out of Aviva or Bernard Matthews, or whoever, why not ?  If the money goes into the pot to get us promoted, isn''t that what everyone wants ?
[/quote]

TBH it was more of a tongue in cheek comment on the disappointments of the last few years! I fully agree that anything that brings funds is worth considering, because the fact is that it will always be Carrow Road to us.

Anyway, when I''m on a real downer it has to be Leonard Cohen![:D]

[quote user="B-ru"]Aviva Arena!! Now there''s a tongue twister!![/quote]

Isnt that the name of the new stadium in Dublin - replaced landsdown road?