Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

If scummers have two, why can't we have one?

Been thinking about the statues we see at other clubs, do we really have one player who stands out over history to warrant a statue? Or one manager who has achieved more than any other? It''s really difficult! What was the most glorious moment in our history? Was it the ''59 cup run, was it winning in the Olympic Stadium, was it Ron Saunders finally taking us to the promised land?

Surely BBB''s is not serious about a statue for Robert Chase and surely Wiz is not serious about Delia''s. It may well be that our clubs most glorious chapter is not yet written!

[quote user="big dick sanchez"]Geoffery Watling[/quote]

Ever thought that Wiz''s reference to Delia in his intial post on this thread may of just been a sarcastic remark BIG DICK???

I would of thought hat it was when taken in context with many of Wiz''s previous posts!!!

What we should do is have one of Peter Grant.  Then when he goes, we can have a big outpouring of Iraqui-style anger with the toppling of his statue, and put a statue of the next manager in his place when they start.  Consider it added entertainment value for those who think we should replace the manager every 5 minutes.

[quote]Are Peter Raven and the Post Ghost the same people?.If not, then I apoloise to you Mr Raven sir.[/quote]The Post Ghost is I believe an algorithm based upon a Natural Language Parser.The Ghost compares past posts with present, and when the hypocrisy level of the post reaches overload, the Post Ghost posts.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Are Peter Raven and the Post Ghost the same people?.If not, then I apoloise to you Mr Raven sir.[/quote]The Post Ghost is I believe an algorithm based upon a Natural Language Parser.The Ghost compares past posts with present, and when the hypocrisy level of the post reaches overload, the Post Ghost posts.[/quote]LOL quality post

[quote user="cityangel"]I think we should have a statue of Wiz and Cluck with Yankee in the middle [:D][/quote]

I''m so attractive CA that it would only become a place of homage for adoring women.....It''s been the same story throughout my life unfortunately.............[H]

I think we should have a statue of Smudger, it will save him having to stand outside the ground everyweek shouting. He could be standing on a soap box  shaking his fist towards the Board room.

[quote user="cityangel"]I think we should have a statue of Wiz and Cluck with Yankee in the middle [:D][/quote]

Thanks for nothing cityangel....I thought you liked me. The only way I''d give my blessing is if you could arrange for pigeons who only work the flanks.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Thanks for nothing cityangel....I thought you liked me. The only way I''d give my blessing is if you could arrange for pigeons who only work the flanks.

[/quote]

Thats a deal [:D]

I have no doubt that Geoffrey Watling deserves a statue though he was hardly prepossessing so it is not going to be work of art.  He does epitomise all the good things about loving this club and it is an overdue tribute.

However, the statue I would erect would be in view of the pitch to inspire the players, a ten feet tall statue of the hunched over clenched fisted legend of exhortation......Duncan Forbes....... in full "C''mon now we can do this", mode.  Scary, might even work on Etuhu!