Sign in to follow this  
Josh

Anyone got a spare Stockport ticket?

Anyone got one on the off chance? If so I''ll snap it up. Can''t believe they sold out this quick!

The game is only 3 days away, they''ve been on sale for weeks. As we took over 1,000 to Carlisle, it''s hardly surprising that we''re taking 1,250 to Stockport!

I don''t know why people take the risk... I''ve already bought Southampton, and that''s not for almost another month!

Yeh I guess, I didn''t know it would be possible for me to go untill yesterday. I normally buy tickets much earlier. I''m still suprised this sold out early in the week though....

[quote user="bristol_canary"]canarytom has two i believe
[/quote]

Great, there is hope then! If you read this CanaryTom then I''ll take a ticket off you! :)

[quote user="Matt Juler"]The game is only 3 days away, they''ve been on sale for weeks. As we took over 1,000 to Carlisle, it''s hardly surprising that we''re taking 1,250 to Stockport!

I don''t know why people take the risk... I''ve already bought Southampton, and that''s not for almost another month![/quote]

Whilst i don''t disagree with you about getting the tickets early mate there is a bit of an issue this season with fans being told at very short notice that tickets for a given game have sold out. They did it for a couple of games earlier in the season as well. For a game like Stockport quite a few will have assumed they can just pay on the gate i would have thought, not realising that we would get such a small allocation.

I still don''t understand why we camn''t get more. They are averaging 5,000 and the ground holds 11,000. Even their fans on their website are saying they could give us an extra couple of blocks without it causing any difficulties. All from a club that is supposedly in financial difficulties as well!

[quote user="Josh"]

[/quote]

Great, there is hope then! If you read this CanaryTom then I''ll take a ticket off you! :)

[/quote]

I am reading this. Whilst I do have 2 tickets, one is for bristol_canary and the other is for me! Although as he is so keen to point out that I have 2 tickets, may be you could have his!

[quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Josh"]

[quote user="bristol_canary"]canarytom has two i believe[/quote]

[/quote]

I am reading this. Whilst I do have 2 tickets, one is for bristol_canary and the other is for me! Although as he is so keen to point out that I have 2 tickets, may be you could have his!

[/quote]You guys disgust me, getting the poor boy''s hopes up, only to dash them. Unbelievable.

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="canarytom"][quote user="Josh"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
You guys disgust me, getting the poor boy''s hopes up, only to dash them. Unbelievable.
[/quote]

I didn''t have anything to do with it. I was just telling him that they are not for sale

Absolutely jbg.

The plod/stewards will usually walk you round to the City end as well.

There''s always spare tickets at the office so show a bit of gumption, stop whining and get up there.

Twas the police who stopped us having mroe tickuts apparently. We were originally told we could have an extra 700 then when asked for them were told we could no longer have them.

Great logic from Greater Manchester Police... instead of having more Norwich fans in a controlled environment you''ll now have them randomly scattered around the ground. Are the GMP one of the forces that randomly dishes out Section 27s? If so, be bloody careful as you''ll be off home before you''ve done anything that could vaugly be deemed wrong.

Think its time to dig out the "We paid for you''re hats chant again".

Absolutely ridiculous if that is correct. I wonder what they''ll do when Leeds go there- didn''t they take 4,000 to Mk Dons.

Perhaps Greater Manchester Police judge all supporters by their locals...perhaps their catering outlets at Edgely Park can not cope with a ground that is more than half full...and of course we''d go absolutely crazy if we couldn''t get our half time pies

Went into the shop in the mall to buy a ticket for the next home game for a friend and the man infront asked if there was any tickets left for saturdays game!

They still have some left so if your still looking it might be worth giving them a call/going into the ticket office.

[quote user="notty_7"]

Went into the shop in the mall to buy a ticket for the next home game for a friend and the man infront asked if there was any tickets left for saturdays game!

They still have some left so if your still looking it might be worth giving them a call/going into the ticket office.

[/quote]

Thanks Notty! I''ve just rang the ticket office and they had one ticket left so I''m dead chuffed!

Thank you to the people who were constructive on the thread ;)

[quote user="bristol_canary"]no problem, happy to help josh!
[/quote]

Why thank you bristol_canary! You are the most helpful person I have EVER met, congratulations! :)

Keep your eyes peeled for bristol_canary at the match tomorrow guys! She looks like this....

[img]http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/h1/h5389.jpg[/img]

Does anyone know what will happen if people''s tickets have got lost/delayed in the post this week?I ordered my ticket last Saturday and thankfully it turned up this morning but I''m sure there are others who haven''t received theirs. Maybe there will be some empty seats because of this?

[quote user="Tom"]Does anyone know what will happen if people''s tickets have got lost/delayed in the post this week?

I ordered my ticket last Saturday and thankfully it turned up this morning but I''m sure there are others who haven''t received theirs.

Maybe there will be some empty seats because of this?

[/quote]

You have you ticket so why worry about it

[quote user="Josh"][quote user="notty_7"]

[/quote]

Thanks Notty! I''ve just rang the ticket office and they had one ticket left so I''m dead chuffed!

Thank you to the people who were constructive on the thread ;)

[/quote]

Its okay! Glad you got one!!! See you there!!

sorry if this has posted 2x!! xxx