Sign in to follow this  
Hooleyfan

Score prediction for Paulton game?

Bear in mind we put 4 past Tamworth but only 1 past Dagenham and Redbridge.. both of whom were non league.. its not going to be a record win people... they are semi pro footballers, not complete novices...

4-1 to city.

[quote user="ryan1992"]

[quote user="pete_norw"]do you think they can plan a draw, must admit replay Carrow road, the thought Appeals[/quote]

You want the embarrassment of every football programme laughing at us saying we cant even beat the worst team in the competition? that doesnt appeal to me! [;)]

[/quote]

it could be worse.... we could be Ipswich....

Once we reach 7, we''ll use all 3 subs and then with 10 minutes to go I think we will voluntarily go down to 10 or even 9 men with a rush goalkeeper...just to make a game of it.

3-0. Its not going to be as comfortable as most people think. We won''t be playing a strong side. Lambert isn''t that stupid but are reserves could beat them. Comftably easy. And are under 18''s

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]3-0. Its not going to be as comfortable as most people think. We won''t be playing a strong side. Lambert isn''t that stupid but are reserves could beat them. Comftably easy. And are under 18''s[/quote]Not familiar with the word ''our'' eh buddy?

[quote user="BudgieBasher"][quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]3-0. Its not going to be as comfortable as most people think. We won''t be playing a strong side. Lambert isn''t that stupid but are reserves could beat them. Comftably easy. And are under 18''s[/quote]

Not familiar with the word ''our'' eh buddy?
[/quote]

Is that Roy Keane?

Explains why you haven''t been winning recently too busy focusing on the oppositions spelling mistakes in their pre match team sheets!

[quote user="BudgieBasher"]I was led to believe that Championship standards did not allow spelling mistakes.
[/quote]

For your team they don''t allow winning either ha ha

[quote user="BudgieBasher"]I was led to believe that Championship standards did not allow spelling mistakes. [/quote]

Why are you so KEANE to pick up on our spelling mistakes?

If were 3 or 4 up at half time, I reckon we''ll ease up for the second half and just see it out. Unless of course, Paulton do anything to upset us before the game, which, judging from their reactions so far, seems very unlikely. They sound like decent chaps. You don''t poke a lion with a stick.

I think we should play a ''rush keeper'', anyone kicking the ball over the fence has to go and get it and the ''trainers'' should only be allowed on the pitch with a bucket of water and sponge (preferably not the one he washed the car with that morning).