Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

coach travel tomorrow??

ive looked on aa route thing and got the journey time, and just wondered if anyone really had an idea about what time we would get back into the city after game, as i have to catch train!!it says 4:25 for a car journey, just wondered how many breaks etc as i dont do many coach travels?CheersOTBC

It says on the main website that the coaches are leaving at 8.30am which means they are allowing 5 hrs for the journey which usually includes a 30 min stop for food/drink.

So presuming you get out of Stockport at 5.30pm you should get back at roughly 10.30pm, hope that helps you.

[quote user="cityangel"]

It says on the main website that the coaches are leaving at 8.30am which means they are allowing 5 hrs for the journey which usually includes a 30 min stop for food/drink.

So presuming you get out of Stockport at 5.30pm you should get back at roughly 10.30pm, hope that helps you.

[/quote]Thanks CA, i wasn''t too sure what time they aimed to get to a ground on coach, as last one i went to was man u, and i was on coach which arrived to game 10 mins late:(   haha, last trains back at 11 so i hope i make it,ThanksOTBC

[quote user="ncfcrule"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Thanks CA, i wasn''t too sure what time they aimed to get to a ground on coach, as last one i went to was man u, and i was on coach which arrived to game 10 mins late:(   haha, last trains back at 11 so i hope i make it,

Thanks
OTBC
[/quote]

I''m sure you''ll be back by 11pm, the coaches usually make a quick get away from the ground but even if you didnt get out of there until 5.30pm you should make 11pm easily.

Enjoy your day out and bring us luck [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="ncfcrule"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Thanks CA, i wasn''t too sure what time they aimed to get to a ground on coach, as last one i went to was man u, and i was on coach which arrived to game 10 mins late:(   haha, last trains back at 11 so i hope i make it,ThanksOTBC[/quote]

I''m sure you''ll be back by 11pm, the coaches usually make a quick get away from the ground but even if you didnt get out of there until 5.30pm you should make 11pm easily.

Enjoy your day out and bring us luck [:)]

[/quote]cheers, iw ill hopefully bring that luck, really hoping for a win!!! [:)]