Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

Stockport Edgeley Park Rugby

Anyone notice that  Sale are playing rugby on this ground Friday night, then we are supposed to try and play attractive football on it 16 hours later. Does anyone know if this is allowed. I know that rugby and other sports are played on pitches in the week but i didnt know if there was a minimum amount of hours between the two. Dont think this is in our favour at all.

well it obviously is, if they are doing it....if it wasn''t then we would either be awarded a win, or postpone the game or something....

I guess it''s what we get for being in league 1. At the end of the day we can''t expect quality pitches at the dumps we are visiting this year.

Think is going to be a game of long balls though if the pitch is torn up after tonight. May go in Stockports favour as it will keep wes out the game!

Reading haven''t done particularly well at home either, and Watford, apart from their last game have been disappointing at home. Is there a pattern here? can anyone make any other links with shared facilities with rugby teams and poor home form?

[quote user="glove1"]footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they are injured rugby players spend 80 minutes pretending they are not.[/quote]

Oh, I don''t know - I have heard that rugby players sometimes pretend that they are injured as well...