Sign in to follow this  
B-ru

GK howlers

[quote user="Brendan"]Wasnt it Marshall against Bristol at home when Dele Adebola got brought down by Docc, but poor goal kick?[/quote]

Yeah I remember. Doc had to bring him down, then he got sent off but had his red card overturned.

[quote user="Helen"]Marshall wasn''t with us in 1999! [/quote]

Yes he was, he was with Norwich from 1994 until the end of the 2000/2001 season.  Check the match report from Dec 1999 that I posted.  It states that he was in goal.

[quote user="dhickl"]

Yes he was, he was with Norwich from 1994 until the end of the 2000/2001 season.  Check the match report from Dec 1999 that I posted.  It states that he was in goal.

[/quote]david marshall you fool

[quote user="paul lamberts bottle"][quote user="dhickl"]

[/quote]

david marshall you fool
[/quote]

Sorry, I thought it was relating to this...

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="B-ru"]

A Marshall - Not sure there were any...? (Apart from joining the binners down the road)

[/quote]Someone may be able to give more details, but wasn''t he in goal for a game in 1999 that we lost 3-1.  One of the goals he caught above his head, then as landed he literally headed it out of his hands into the goal.  He also made a mistake on one of the others.  I thought it was against Derby, but I could be wrong.[/quote]

[quote user="dpit"]Beasant for Chelsea against us about 20 years ago. If I remember correctly he tried to clear the ball and missed it completely. I think we won 3-0 as well.[/quote]

Early on in the 92/93 season we were 2-0 down away to Chelsea, I think it was Robert Fleck''s first game against us since joining Chelsea, at half-time he walked off kissing his Chelsea badge as he was getting some stick. Beasant then made at least one mistake in letting through a tame shot (David Phillips?) and we won 3-2 and we went top. Remember being kept in by the police for about half an hour after the match but everyone was going barmy shouting "We are top of the league". Happy days.