Sign in to follow this  
suffolk_punch

Re: sky sports extra now

The fact that Doc was playing as a striker in that game against Newcastle says it all! A hard working team became a good team when Ashton came in that January and provided an attacking striker. Had he come in at the start, City wouldn''t have gone down that year.

[quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]The fact that Doc was playing as a striker in that game against Newcastle says it all! A hard working team became a good team when Ashton came in that January and provided an attacking striker. Had he come in at the start, City wouldn''t have gone down that year.[/quote]True.

[quote user="Jacoljam"][quote user="Yelloow Since 72"]The fact that Doc was playing as a striker in that game against Newcastle says it all! A hard working team became a good team when Ashton came in that January and provided an attacking striker. Had he come in at the start, City wouldn''t have gone down that year.[/quote]

True.
[/quote]

AND we may still be there now!

[quote user="Romatic "]

[quote user="First Wizard"]This thread was not started by me.[/quote]

yeah we know

stop attention seeking wiz

[/quote]

If the cap fits Romantic! [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/69.gif[/img] 

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Romatic "]

yeah we know

[/quote]

[/quote]Have a look Wizard. He''s changed his name from yours to mine because I stuck up for you on another thread and had a woed with him for playing silly b*ggers.

[quote user="Romantic"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Romatic "]

yeah we know

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have a look Wizard. He''s changed his name from yours to mine because I stuck up for you on another thread and had a woed with him for playing silly b*ggers.
[/quote]

Fair enough Romantic, sorry my friend, but I thought it was you.[:$]

What can you do about it eh?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Amusingly this imposter couldn''t even spell ''Romantic'' correctly (have a look).
[/quote]

Ah, of course Graham.

It''s actually a tad annoying. All I did was point out that he wasn''t you and he immediately changed his name to an albeit badly spelled version of mine. Were he erudite, witty, observational, acerbic and wise I''d probably just hold my peace and let you all think he''s me!What - in answer to your question Wiz, can I do about it? I''ve quietly and politely PMd him to ask whether he''d change it, but he''s ignoring me.

[quote user="Romantic"]It''s actually a tad annoying. All I did was point out that he wasn''t you and he immediately changed his name to an albeit badly spelled version of mine.

Were he erudite, witty, observational, acerbic and wise I''d probably just hold my peace and let you all think he''s me!

What - in answer to your question Wiz, can I do about it? I''ve quietly and politely PMd him to ask whether he''d change it, but he''s ignoring me.
[/quote]

Click report, bottom right, in that case mate, or contact the web team, its becoming a pain now........again!

[quote user="Romantic"]Is this something he''s done before? I notice 700 plus posts. Are they all under other peoples names?
[/quote]

It makes you wonder, unless he''s a board regular, and if thats the case, I''d be dissapointed with him.[:(]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Romantic"]It''s actually a tad annoying. All I did was point out that he wasn''t you and he immediately changed his name to an albeit badly spelled version of mine.

Were he erudite, witty, observational, acerbic and wise I''d probably just hold my peace and let you all think he''s me!

What - in answer to your question Wiz, can I do about it? I''ve quietly and politely PMd him to ask whether he''d change it, but he''s ignoring me.
[/quote]

Click report, bottom right, in that case mate, or contact the web team, its becoming a pain now........again!

[/quote]

you snitch

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Oh sod off you tosser.[/quote]Graham, you''ve got a friend.  Or a clone, except they forgot to copy your brain.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Oh sod off you tosser.[/quote]

Graham, you''ve got a friend.  Or a clone, except they forgot to copy your brain.
[/quote]

It could be you next.............please!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Oh sod off you tosser.[/quote]Graham, you''ve got a friend.  Or a clone, except they forgot to copy your brain.[/quote]

[/quote]But how would anyone tell the difference? [8-)][C][^][G] [pi]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Oh sod off you tosser.[/quote]Graham, you''ve got a friend.  Or a clone, except they forgot to copy your brain.[/quote]

[/quote]But how would anyone tell the difference? [8-)][C][^][G] [pi][/quote]Hey! That wasn''t me!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]But how would anyone tell the difference? [8-)][C][^][G] [pi][/quote]Hey! That wasn''t me![/quote]Or was it.....  [^o)]