Sign in to follow this  
onebobbyrobson

To all you naaarwich fans on here who have posed on twtd

I''m sure Antoine Sibierski''s available to be loaned, premier league fringe player and all that!, go ahead and let him sign on the dotted line.

Just ask Paul Lambert about loaning players in en masse - and the potential results of these actions.

When you bring someone in on loan you still pay out money.

I see you chose to forget you''re a division 2 side. And besides, I don''t think many of our fans are complaining at all -- we''re playing in 25K home matches, great away support and are playing some good stuff.

Anyway Mister, my sincere thanks for your vacuous post? And it''s good to see your league position merits your performances. Regards!

I cant believe the vast amount of interest which you Norwich fans have for us, all these incorrect figures and facts being bandied about. City angel is one of the very few NCFC fans who talks sense and correct facts, and all you no marks can do is have a go at her. You are correct in a lot of what you say, yes you are enjoying the results more than us this season, lets face it it is against the likes of Exeter, wycombe etc so I doubt you are enjoying the quality of football any more than we are. Yes RK has turned out to be a total disaster of a manager, I was very pleased with his appointment but we arent right all the time, I want him gone. I was very interested to your your Q&A thread the other day and it appears to me that it is promotion this season or Admin, would you agree that is the case ? You really shouldnt mock too much you never do know when it is your turn, no-one likes the stigma of admin one bit but in business it happens, some of the cause was down to bad leadership and some was bad luck with the timing of a chain of events not helping.Can you honestly tell me if Marcus Evans had come along to buy NCFC you wouldnt be jumping up and down celebrating, tearing his hand off for his money ? of course you would so please dont tell me you wouldnt. Its not a pefect scenario by any means as no he is not a football man in the true sense of the word, but hey its better than being an hour from going out of budiness completely which rumour has it was the case. Rivalry in football is fine, in fact it is essential in my view, we need you there just like you need us, as much as I want you to struggle no way would I like to see you go bust, you should be careful for what you wish for...... there but  for the grace of god and all that.

[quote user="bluemike"]I cant believe the vast amount of interest which you Norwich fans have for us, all these incorrect figures and facts being bandied about. City angel is one of the very few NCFC fans who talks sense and correct facts, and all you no marks can do is have a go at her. You are correct in a lot of what you say, yes you are enjoying the results more than us this season, lets face it it is against the likes of Exeter, wycombe etc so I doubt you are enjoying the quality of football any more than we are. Yes RK has turned out to be a total disaster of a manager, I was very pleased with his appointment but we arent right all the time, I want him gone. I was very interested to your your Q&A thread the other day and it appears to me that it is promotion this season or Admin, would you agree that is the case ? You really shouldnt mock too much you never do know when it is your turn, no-one likes the stigma of admin one bit but in business it happens, some of the cause was down to bad leadership and some was bad luck with the timing of a chain of events not helping.Can you honestly tell me if Marcus Evans had come along to buy NCFC you wouldnt be jumping up and down celebrating, tearing his hand off for his money ? of course you would so please dont tell me you wouldnt. Its not a pefect scenario by any means as no he is not a football man in the true sense of the word, but hey its better than being an hour from going out of budiness completely which rumour has it was the case. Rivalry in football is fine, in fact it is essential in my view, we need you there just like you need us, as much as I want you to struggle no way would I like to see you go bust, you should be careful for what you wish for...... there but  for the grace of god and all that.
[/quote]

And .....breathe.......

Don''t you have punctuation in Suffolk?

[quote user="BudgieBasher"]Who said I was a boy?+ please, don''t even start on punctuation and grammar. Your forum is disgusting in comparison with ours.[/quote]No one? I thought Bluemike was a girl. She certainly sounds like a whining 12 year old girl anyway......... [;)](Capital ''P'' wouldn''t have gone amiss there.....)

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BudgieBasher"]Who said I was a boy?+ please, don''t even start on punctuation and grammar. Your forum is disgusting in comparison with ours.[/quote]No one? I thought Bluemike was a girl. She certainly sounds like a whining 12 year old girl anyway......... [;)](Capital ''P'' wouldn''t have gone amiss there.....)[/quote]So lame.

[quote user="BudgieBasher"]Who said I was a boy?

+ please, don''t even start on punctuation and grammar. Your forum is disgusting in comparison with ours.
[/quote]

Well why not sod off back there and leave us to wallow in our own filth?

(Sorry if that turned you on.....)

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="BudgieBasher"]Who said I was a boy?+ please, don''t even start on punctuation and grammar. Your forum is disgusting in comparison with ours.[/quote]No one? I thought Bluemike was a girl. She certainly sounds like a whining 12 year old girl anyway......... [;)](Capital ''P'' wouldn''t have gone amiss there.....)[/quote]So lame.[/quote]I know you are, but what am I? [;)]

[quote user="BudgieBasher"]Who said I was a boy?+ please, don''t even start on punctuation and grammar. Your forum is disgusting in comparison with ours.[/quote]

Who know''s? When you come from a county where the men have breasts and drink shandy and the woman have beards, it''s very difficult to tell. If your a lady, then i''m sorry Sir/Madam, mines a pint!

I would go back to my own board, but you post so much crap about us on here there has to be someone to debate with you (hard to debate with some people on here ;)).

[quote user="Congo Canary"][quote user="BudgieBasher"]Who said I was a boy?

+ please, don''t even start on punctuation and grammar. Your forum is disgusting in comparison with ours.
[/quote] Who know''s? When you come from a county where the men have breasts and drink shandy and the woman have beards, it''s very difficult to tell. If your a lady, then i''m sorry Sir/Madam, mines a pint![/quote]

LMFAO [:D]

[quote user="BudgieBasher"]I would go back to my own board, but you post so much crap about us on here there has to be someone to debate with you (hard to debate with some people on here ;)).
[/quote]

That''s ok, you can go on the other board and have a mass debate [:P]

[quote user="BudgieBasher"]I would go back to my own board, but you post so much crap about us on here there has to be someone to debate with you (hard to debate with some people on here ;)).
[/quote]

That would probably be because this is a City forum. Are you suggesting that your six fingered colleagues don''t post crap about us?

To be honest, ''my six fingered friends'' have only posted crap about you when you drew Paulton Rovers. Excluding that, the board is mainly an X-Factor and QuestionTime discussion forum.

Love how Scummers can dish out all the abuse they feel like but can''t take it when it comes back at them... how old are you lads?? 12?? Struth almighty.

Think they were expecting us to be all miserable etc, I''m quite enjoying League 1 as I''m feeling like i''m slowly getting my club back. Relegation could well have been a blessing in disguise for us.

[quote user="City1st"]What a load of old nonsense. I accept cityangel that you have a soft spot for the binners but this is worthless rubbish.  [/quote]

You''ve got me completely wrong, I have no soft spot for Ipswich, never have had and never will have, I''m City through and through and have been for over 30 years now.

But  what I do have is 2 very close friends who are Ipswich season ticket holders and another  friend who works for them so I get kept uptodate with all the happenings down there hence my knowledge.

You obviously think you know a lot about their club too but some of the facts you posted were so incorrect so I was merely corrected you. As for what Mr Clegg said about cutting costs I haven''t read that so can''t comment.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="City1st"]What a load of old nonsense. I accept cityangel that you have a soft spot for the binners but this is worthless rubbish.  [/quote]

You''ve got me completely wrong, I have no soft spot for Ipswich, never have had and never will have, I''m City through and through and have been for over 30 years now.

But  what I do have is 2 very close friends who are Ipswich season ticket holders and another  friend who works for them so I get kept uptodate with all the happenings down there hence my knowledge.

You obviously think you know a lot about their club too but some of the facts you posted were so incorrect so I was merely corrected you. As for what Mr Clegg said about cutting costs I haven''t read that so can''t comment.

[/quote]

Completly agree CA, I hate the Scum but have friends who are season ticket holders and one supplies stuff to them, he seems to think he knows exactly what is going on, but truth be told, we don''t know what is even going on here let alone down the road.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Completly agree CA, I hate the Scum but have friends who are season ticket holders and one supplies stuff to them, he seems to think he knows exactly what is going on, but truth be told, we don''t know what is even going on here let alone down the road.

[/quote]Hates a bit strong lol

I don''t hate Ipswich...  to me they''re more like one of those turds that no matter how many times you try just won''t flush, an inconveniance if you will.

[quote user="Lambo"]

I don''t hate Ipswich...  to me they''re more like one of those turds that no matter how many times you try just won''t flush, an inconveniance if you will.

[/quote]

lol Lambo grinning smiley #9515