Sign in to follow this  
Cayra

FA Cup coverage Australia

This is rather like my last post

Does anyone know if the cup game is on Fox.... there is a listing for CC championship on Fox guide (as there was for the Leeds game) but I can''t find which game... it would have to be an early one though

I believe Setanta Sport Australia had the FA cup rights over there similar to in the UK, but i don''t know if anyone bought them when they were re auctioned. Sorry that''s not very helpful on reflection.

OTBC

It''s not perfect Cayra but if you check Wrath of the Barclay next sat you will find plenty of links to watch it on.  I can PM you a few if you like.

[quote user="Canariesworld"]I believe Setanta Sport Australia had the FA cup rights over there similar to in the UK, but i don''t know if anyone bought them when they were re auctioned. Sorry that''s not very helpful on reflection. OTBC[/quote]

They still have them.

Setanta Australia still exists, as it is a different limited company to the one that went under in the UK. Therefore, they still have the rights.

I think the game will probably be shown on Setanta, but I don''t think thats confirmed as yet. I don''t have Setanta as think its way overpriced. I''ll be looking for one of the above mentioned links.

If you could Andy thyat would be great

every time I find one though it doesn''t work in this part of the world

I watched the Leeds game on Justin.tv and am hoping to do the same for the Paulton game on Saturday. I''m in Brisbane which means an early kick off of 10.45pm!

Sunday 8th Nov 09 4-10 a.m E.A.T Oldham v Leeds. Sunday 8th Nov 09 4-15 p.m. Northwich Victoria v CharltonSunday 8th Nov 09 9-30 to 10 p.m F.A Cup Highlights. All on Setana Sports in Australia as advertised on the Net Austar Guide. Highlights looks like our only chance of T.V. coverage this time around.

Brisbane you say mickfoot!!

I hoping to head over to your area come Xmas/New Year time...