Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

101 things hated by norwich fans

Getting a seat in the middle of a row!!(Especially when you need the bog around the 80th minute!)

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="waggers"]People who post messages just to get their post count up.[/quote]

Don''t know who you mean.
[/quote]

yeah, c''mon waggers we want answers [;)]

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"]That rug-wearing buffoon on Boredland or whatever that crap radio station calls itself now.[/quote]

[Y]

[quote user="glove1"]

[quote user="A change gonna come..."]Nigel Worthington[/quote]

do we??

[/quote]I do. Could''nt give a flying f*** wether you do or not.

David Wright.Jim Magilton?The guy on radio suffolk (we had it playing the coach on the way home from PR last year) saying this is the ''worst norwich team I''ve  ever seen''.Any ipsw*ch fan that had a big grin on their face after their win last week?Lots to choose from!

Diego MaradonaKevin MuscatAndy HughesAndy d''UrsoCristiano RonaldoDidier DrogbaIpswichGlory huntersGlenn RoederMichael TheoklitosTony BlairGordon BrownCraven CottageTime wasting adverts on TVLosingOwn Goals

Out of interest, Why do you hate Gordon Brown? I''m not really a fan but whenever i ask someone it doesn''t seem to be about policy but more the fact that the tabloid media has a vendetta against him and they are simply following the trend.David Cameron is far more worthy of peoples hatred. I have never once heard him state a single policy of his own, he seems to ridicule others opinions rathan than state one of his own. Maybe that is because he is completely deluded and seperated from the general working nation. Having someone elected because they pick on someone''s failings, is not the most humble of ways to be elected. Maybe i should just give up hope and that is just where our nation seems to be heading.Before you say, I won''t be voting for Labour, but find the anti-Brown work by the media currently sickening.

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]David Cameron is far more worthy of peoples hatred. I have never once heard him state a single policy of his own, he seems to ridicule others opinions rathan than state one of his own. [/quote]He should start posting here!

[quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Out of interest, Why do you hate Gordon Brown? I''m not really a fan but whenever i ask someone it doesn''t seem to be about policy but more the fact that the tabloid media has a vendetta against him and they are simply following the trend.David Cameron is far more worthy of peoples hatred. I have never once heard him state a single policy of his own, he seems to ridicule others opinions rathan than state one of his own. Maybe that is because he is completely deluded and seperated from the general working nation. Having someone elected because they pick on someone''s failings, is not the most humble of ways to be elected. Maybe i should just give up hope and that is just where our nation seems to be heading.Before you say, I won''t be voting for Labour, but find the anti-Brown work by the media currently sickening.[/quote] Because I feel that Brown is doing even worse than Blair. I don''t think that any of the partys are doing well, but when the next election comes I just want to see Labour out

[quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Out of interest, Why do you hate Gordon Brown? I''m not really a fan but whenever i ask someone it doesn''t seem to be about policy but more the fact that the tabloid media has a vendetta against him and they are simply following the trend.David Cameron is far more worthy of peoples hatred. I have never once heard him state a single policy of his own, he seems to ridicule others opinions rathan than state one of his own. Maybe that is because he is completely deluded and seperated from the general working nation. Having someone elected because they pick on someone''s failings, is not the most humble of ways to be elected. Maybe i should just give up hope and that is just where our nation seems to be heading.Before you say, I won''t be voting for Labour, but find the anti-Brown work by the media currently sickening.[/quote] Because I feel that Brown is doing even worse than Blair. I don''t think that any of the partys are doing well, but when the next election comes I just want to see Labour out[/quote]That''s not always the best option though, is it?I mean, "we" wanted Worthy out and we got Grant.We wanted Roeder out and we got Gunn.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Out of interest, Why do you hate Gordon Brown? I''m not really a fan but whenever i ask someone it doesn''t seem to be about policy but more the fact that the tabloid media has a vendetta against him and they are simply following the trend.

David Cameron is far more worthy of peoples hatred. I have never once heard him state a single policy of his own, he seems to ridicule others opinions rathan than state one of his own. Maybe that is because he is completely deluded and seperated from the general working nation. Having someone elected because they pick on someone''s failings, is not the most humble of ways to be elected. Maybe i should just give up hope and that is just where our nation seems to be heading.

Before you say, I won''t be voting for Labour, but find the anti-Brown work by the media currently sickening.
[/quote] Because I feel that Brown is doing even worse than Blair. I don''t think that any of the partys are doing well, but when the next election comes I just want to see Labour out
[/quote]

That''s not always the best option though, is it?

I mean, "we" wanted Worthy out and we got Grant.
We wanted Roeder out and we got Gunn.

[/quote]

I wanted Gunn out.....and we got Lambert!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="HazzaJet"][quote user="Master J-Do Pur"]Out of interest, Why do you hate Gordon Brown? I''m not really a fan but whenever i ask someone it doesn''t seem to be about policy but more the fact that the tabloid media has a vendetta against him and they are simply following the trend.David Cameron is far more worthy of peoples hatred. I have never once heard him state a single policy of his own, he seems to ridicule others opinions rathan than state one of his own. Maybe that is because he is completely deluded and seperated from the general working nation. Having someone elected because they pick on someone''s failings, is not the most humble of ways to be elected. Maybe i should just give up hope and that is just where our nation seems to be heading.Before you say, I won''t be voting for Labour, but find the anti-Brown work by the media currently sickening.[/quote] Because I feel that Brown is doing even worse than Blair. I don''t think that any of the partys are doing well, but when the next election comes I just want to see Labour out[/quote]That''s not always the best option though, is it?I mean, "we" wanted Worthy out and we got Grant.We wanted Roeder out and we got Gunn.[/quote] In actual fact I never wanted Worthy out because of what he had achieved in his time at the club. Sure, I certainly wanted Grant and Roeder out, believed that Gunn could keep us up when he came in, but expected him to step down as manager back in the summer.I agree that wanting someone out isn''t always the best option, but at the moment it looks like wanting Gunn gone is a good optionI have no idea whether the government would be better or worse if a new party stepped in. Lets not forget though that we are starting to break away from topic of this poster Smile [:)]