Sign in to follow this  
jamie 10

Whos the biggest Norwich city fan this season??

Who has travelled home and away every game this season?? Are you a die hard fan like davydenko :D

compare to other supporters to see who has seen them most this year . . . . . .

[quote user="jamie 10"]

Who has travelled home and away every game this season?? Are you a die hard fan like davydenko :D

[/quote]

Web team Pete?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I would say in percentage terms it''s me as I''ve put on about 2 stone since Xmas.[/quote]

Too many fat bastards these days- that''s the real reason why all seating was introduced.

What the heck has weight got to do with things? :P

Im about 10 or 11 stone. Stocky but not fat :D

I don''t go to away games atm, i would like to, but work/money (and the fact if i didn''t work at all  on the saturday, i wouldn''t get paid probably...so therefore would have no money for away games anyway.....) if it cost £30 overall, i might be more inclined, but when its £15/20 a ticket (i think...) and £30ish for the coach, i just don''t really feel like going.....

Next season will be the tricky one as hopefully i will be at Canterbury Uni, so its 2 train journeys and a tube/taxi/bus whatever (from one station to another in London) to get back to Norwich..... it will be the cost of getting back, i will still get a season ticket, (my grandad pays anyway :P ) and my borther or sister will go (or someone else, if he pays the extra at induvidual games, he has done that before once).

People who have the time and money to go to away games should, but you don''t have to be a great Norwich fan, and i don''t really see how you rate one over another (well the club would probably say the best fan is the one who spends the most money :P but the person who spends the most money probably has the most money to spend....)

[quote user="Brendan"]What the heck has weight got to do with things? :P

Im about 10 or 11 stone. Stocky but not fat :D[/quote]

What height are you?

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="jamie 10"]

[/quote]

Web team Pete?

[/quote]

Missed the last two so won''t be me if it''s being judged by games attended this season.

(who is this Web Team Pete?)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]

I don''t go to away games atm, i would like to, but work/money (and the fact if i didn''t work at all  on the saturday, i wouldn''t get paid probably...so therefore would have no money for away games anyway.....) if it cost £30 overall, i might be more inclined, but when its £15/20 a ticket (i think...) and £30ish for the coach, i just don''t really feel like going.....

Next season will be the tricky one as hopefully i will be at Canterbury Uni, so its 2 train journeys and a tube/taxi/bus whatever (from one station to another in London) to get back to Norwich..... it will be the cost of getting back, i will still get a season ticket, (my grandad pays anyway :P ) and my borther or sister will go (or someone else, if he pays the extra at induvidual games, he has done that before once).

People who have the time and money to go to away games should, but you don''t have to be a great Norwich fan, and i don''t really see how you rate one over another (well the club would probably say the best fan is the one who spends the most money :P but the person who spends the most money probably has the most money to spend....)

[/quote]

You could, of course,  ask Delia to help you out - but as you''ve already declared that she''s put all her money in the club and had to go back to work to earn some more money to put in the club, that might not be a good idea at the moment.

Life''s tough sometimes - even for those with ''the most money to spend''.

[:S]

OTBC

[/quote]

We don''t want to hear your bloody life story!

[quote user="Rastaman"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

if that where my life story, i might as well die now....it woud be rather sad....

And i didn''t say she put all her money in the club (i may have, but its not what i meant) just that she has put most..... and for someone who is not a billionaire, with a permanently high income (or a stable income) she has put a lot of money in the club, she may not know how to run it that well, but you can''t say she hasn''t tried.....

[/quote]

Hello Ginger Pele,

Sounds like you need to be taking advantage of the Capital Canaries travel deal next season. It''s £12 Liverpool Street / Norwich return at the moment. You just need to get from Canterbury to London by 11.00am on Saturdays as that''s the train we use to get to Norwich. If you need more details, send me a pm or mail me at kentoncanary@gmail.com.

Cheers, Tim

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

[/quote]

Hello Ginger Pele,

Sounds like you need to be taking advantage of the Capital Canaries travel deal next season. It''s £12 Liverpool Street / Norwich return at the moment. You just need to get from Canterbury to London by 11.00am on Saturdays as that''s the train we use to get to Norwich. If you need more details, send me a pm or mail me at kentoncanary@gmail.com.

Cheers, Tim

[/quote]i will be in london next year hopefully.sounds handy.and as for biggest fan? my nan, every game thus far.

Im the biggest fan... ive been to zero games but watched two on sky sports. and i didnt even renew my membership at the start of the year.

[quote user="Barlodona"]Im the biggest fan... ive been to zero games but watched two on sky sports. and i didnt even renew my membership at the start of the year.[/quote]Someone get this guy a medal [;)]

[quote user="missing in action"]

and as for biggest fan? my nan, every game thus far.
[/quote]

She''s been to every game for the last 50 years I reckon. [:)][Y]

[quote user="Barlodona"]Im the biggest fan... ive been to zero games but watched two on sky sports. and i didnt even renew my membership at the start of the year.[/quote]

There''s plenty on here who can match that and times it by at least ten[;)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Rastaman"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

if that where my life story, i might as well die now....it woud be rather sad....

And i didn''t say she put all her money in the club (i may have, but its not what i meant) just that she has put most..... and for someone who is not a billionaire, with a permanently high income (or a stable income) she has put a lot of money in the club, she may not know how to run it that well, but you can''t say she hasn''t tried.....

[/quote](Are) you sure?

I''m the biggest fan because I haven''t been to a single game this season as a protest against how the club is being ruined by a celebrity chef and her hangers-on.  I might however go to the playoff final and/or JPT final.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I''m the biggest fan because I haven''t been to a single game this season as a protest against how the club is being ruined by a celebrity chef and her hangers-on.  I might however go to the playoff final and/or JPT final.[/quote]Celebrating ruination with two trips to Wembley. That''s the spirit!

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="Gingerpele"]

[/quote]

Hello Ginger Pele,

Cheers, Tim

[/quote]

That sounds really good :D thanks

Hi Tim,

Im currently living in London for Uni and was wondering if you have to return to london after the game with the £12 ticket or can i like get a return for the tuesday after? Because i usually come back to Norwich for the home games and return on the Tuesday?

Has got to be Phil Keenan he hasn''t missed a single game home and away including all pre season freindlies for the past 13 years and he also runs a good minibus.

[quote user="Brendan"]What the heck has weight got to do with things? :P Im about 10 or 11 stone. Stocky but not fat :D[/quote]

Stocky lol - Thats like saying you''ve got big bones!

[quote user="jamie 10"]

[/quote]

Delia...[8-)]

[quote user="smudger"]Has got to be Phil Keenan he hasn''t missed a single game home and away including all pre season freindlies for the past 13 years and he also runs a good minibus.[/quote]Good to see he''s still about [Y] I remember when he used to get a lot of press on the official messageboard, I don''t use that anymore though, so he still might be very popular on there!

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="Barlodona"]Im the biggest fan... ive been to zero games but watched two on sky sports. and i didnt even renew my membership at the start of the year.[/quote]Someone get this guy a medal [;)][/quote]

I am the biggest fan of...................................who are we again ?