Sign in to follow this  
AJ68

Lowestoft thru.

Lowestoft have won 2-1 at Sutton Coldfield tonight.

After being 1-0 down two quick fire goals from Matty Nolan put the Trawler Boys thru to the next round against Gloucester City.

Cheers.

Could anyone be so kind and give me the list of fixtures for the final round. Want to know if many local teams for a Norwich 1st Round tie! (Notts)

Absolutely fantastic, Gloucester City away in the final qualifying round, they''re a conference north side but i''d still fancy Lowestoft''s chances. A nice 1st round game at Notts County would be lovely.

A seat and dongle coverage at Cirencester permitting, we''re hoping to provide live text coverage for the final qualifying game.

why sports desk pete?

i don''t understand the fascination with Lowestoft town.

they are riding a wave at the moment.

and i for one am sure it will all come crashing down!!!

Why do you think that SBLANL?

The club nearly went out of business 2 years ago after poor mis-management but the 2 FA Vase runs raised an incredible amount of money and now the club is being run properly and is financially very well off. They have a very young side which will win another promotion this season and will probably challenge at the end right of the next leage up.

they are not great with there money so what they do have will be spent badly!!!

the two in charge in my eyes are not much cop!!

there just seems to be a lot about lowestoft on this board and i as you can see don''t like them very much!!

i know i dont have to read it but like to give them some stick where i can!!

In case you haven''t noticed a large percentage of Norwich supporters are from Lowestoft and follow their hometown team as well, like myself so there will be plenty of coverage on this site.

The squad also features, a good dozen players who have been on the books at City

this is all true

but this board if im reading the above correctly is a norwich city one!!!

i also follow my home town but i dont post when ever they are doing well!!

[quote user="SBLANL"]this is all true

but this board if im reading the above correctly is a norwich city one!!!

i also follow my home town but i dont post when ever they are doing well!![/quote]Lowestoft is pretty much a retirement home for old Norwich players now though, Holt, Flem, Huckerby training there, and they''ve got Dave Carolan too haven''t they ?  So it kind of is about Norwich in a way...

i can see that i am fighting a losing battle.

they do have a lot of Norwich city cast off''s so can understand that (as did/do Kings Lynn)

but i do hope they get spanked on the 24th

sorry but hate with a passion like i hate the other blue scummers

[quote user="SBLANL"]i can see that i am fighting a losing battle.

they do have a lot of Norwich city cast off''s so can understand that (as did/do Kings Lynn)

but i do hope they get spanked on the 24th

sorry but hate with a passion like i hate the other blue scummers[/quote]Norwich fan since I can remember and i was bought up ( not born !! ) in lowestoft so can it !Its good for the town and they are friendlier with Norwich than the Binners.You are not fighting a losing battle though.You lost it long ago.

logic is its a norwich board not a lowe board!

ill just walk away from this one as it seems im on the wrong forum.

[quote user="SBLANL"]lowestoft is the worst town around here no second worst behind yarmouth!!!![/quote]BINNER !!GET THE FRENCH CONNECTION OFF MY BOARDYou totally revealed yourself with this post...

First and second worst towns Lowe and Crap Yarmouth, you totally forgot.....*sigh*Ip*hit TownShame on you Binner scum