Sign in to follow this  
Canarydan82

How many canary fans

will be watching the Leeds game in the Offside Bar in Islington, London

My mate told me its the Capital canaries HQ for watching football?

Im from Norwich and I am working in London next week, Just wondered how many fans will be there?

For the MK game there were at least 60 people in there for the football, mostly supporting Norwich. As regards the drink, they had Carling and Stella on tap. For the bitter drinkers they had two Adnams beers on. The Bottle fridge looked very empty, but did contain loads of Diamond White (very popular with the local tramps I''ve heard!) The food is normally decent pub grub, and they handed out some free nibbles during the second half too.

There were over 50 City fans in there for the MK Dons match last month, will hopefully be a similar turnout on Monday night for Leeds.

Colindale tube is on the Northern Line Edgeware Branch. The closest station to the Offside Bar (about a 5-10 minute walk) is Angel. This is also on the Northern Line City Branch (via Bank), so you should be able to catch a direct tube (just need to make sure it''s via Bank, not Charing Cross).

The last tubes are normally around 00:30 from Central London.

I wasn''t bad with my estimate, the last direct tube is 00:26, or with a change at Camden 00:37. Takes around 25 minutes direct, 30 with a change.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

For the MK game there were at least 60 people in there for the football, mostly supporting Norwich. As regards the drink, they had Carling and Stella on tap. For the bitter drinkers they had two Adnams beers on. The Bottle fridge looked very empty, but did contain loads of Diamond White (very popular with the local tramps I''ve heard!) The food is normally decent pub grub, and they handed out some free nibbles during the second half too.

[/quote]

Thanks very much, see u there, ill buy u a pint - ill be wearing the yellow and green shirt

I''m going to try and make it. I joined the CC''s a couple of weeks ago, and fancy seeing some more green and yellow in the big smoke.