Sign in to follow this  
kc canary

Leeds game in Norwich

wer abouts will everyone not going to the game be watchin the match in the city? get a load of us out and about, generate a good atmosphere!

As a UEA student, Im guessing it will be on in the union but the atmosphere might be prettty minimal! Wheres the best place to watch the game in the city?

Not the US.  Even though its supposed ot be on Sky, none of the US operators have decided to pick it up as of yet.  Looks like internet stream for me....

I have never watched a football match in a pub - not a big drinker at all , and can;t see the attraction at all

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Wizz''s house is looking good. Free Jack Daniels and you can take a  dump in his Sky dish.[/quote]

If you had a dump in his Sky dish, wouldn''t that have an adverse effect on the reception?

Evening Hightower, to be honest i normally 100% of the time watch it at home. No disturbances, best seat in the house and i can easily escape and sulk upstairs,.But for this game for some reason i fancy watching it with others, hoping for a good atmosphere.Odds are i will prob stay at home.Why am i talking to u thru a msg board????? I should just text you!

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Wizz''s house is looking good. Free Jack Daniels and you can take a  dump in his Sky dish.[/quote]

Yep, Jacks all night.......but its certainly not free, bring a bottle with you........and I charge for dumping too![;)]

I will watch it on TV tbh... probably the best place to see it.... wouldn''t have much luck watching the pup or the sofa or anything would it?