Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Leeds

I think it''s really important that Lambert sticks with Francombe; and also reckon Curo should get a start after recent goals.

Think with the pace we have got in Hoolahan, and Lappin''s good form, we could really casue them problems on Monday.

"I''ll ping you, you mug"

Pinging First Jedi [212.58.253.666] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 212.58.253.666: bytes=32 time=5ms TTL=122

Reply from 212.58.253.666: bytes=32 time=6ms TTL=122

Ping statistics for 212.58.253.666:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 5ms, Maximum = 6ms, Average = 5ms

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

[quote user="First Jedi"]Ooooh! A Leeds thread! How novel![/quote]

I''ll ping you, you mug

[/quote]

Grow up!

[quote user="First Jedi"]"I''ll ping you, you mug" Pinging First Jedi [212.58.253.666] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 212.58.253.666: bytes=32 time=5ms TTL=122 Reply from 212.58.253.666: bytes=32 time=6ms TTL=122 Reply from 212.58.253.666: bytes=32 time=6ms TTL=122 Reply from 212.58.253.666: bytes=32 time=6ms TTL=122 Ping statistics for 212.58.253.666: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 5ms, Maximum = 6ms, Average = 5ms[/quote]

Swindon (H). 2.50pm next to the hot-dog van next to the club shop (opposite the swimming pool).

Me and you. Toe to toe. Let''s see how mouthy you are then pal!

Dude - there has been about 20 threads on the Leeds game. But you are too lazy and too self important to contribute to one of them, so you''ve got to start your own...? Don''t cry when you have the pis$ taken out of you for that lazy, self important action.

[quote user="First Jedi"]Oh, I know - how about you tell me how incredibly hard you are?[/quote]

It''s not that kind of party Brighton boy. Think you''ve got the wrong Pink Un site. Later dawg.

"It''s not that kind of party Brighton boy. Think you''ve got the wrong Pink Un site. Later dawg."

haha! I thought you were gonna tell me all about your rippling muscles and stunning physique... maybe next time, big boy...! :-*

This is comedy genius!!

I''m in FJ''s corner for this one. Anyone that uses "dawg" and "holmes" in their speech has got to soooooooo hard! [|-)]

This has made my day [Y]

[quote user="Jim Smith"]

I think it''s really important that Lambert sticks with Francombe; and also reckon Curo should get a start after recent goals.

Think with the pace we have got in Hoolahan, and Lappin''s good form, we could really casue them problems on Monday.

[/quote]

I think it''s a good job you aren''t a football manager. Bring in Cureton, great idea! Drop either Holt or Martin from a winning team when both are playing well and scoring goals. As for Lappin performing well, he has done ok, but IMO has been one of our least effective players in recent games, but would still be in my time.

Do you watch the games?

Is there anyway I can look at what else Jim Smith has posted?

His language is a little bizarre, very aggresive.... and makes me LOL!!!

Shame on you Jim Smith :-(

This is NOT the poster I have grown to love through his mature and level-headed analysis of all things Norwich City. His "belated thoughts on match x" had become the highlight of my life (apart from World of Witchcraft), but his tone of language in this thread have led me to question my affection for him.

YOU HAVE LET US ALL DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

[quote user="First Jedi"]"Shame on you Jim Smith :-(" Apparently some of the comments made on here are by an imposter...?[/quote]

An imposter you say?!!!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Ayo, lesson here, Beys. You come at the king, you best not miss.[/quote]

Yay! he''s back!! Keep the comments coming!! [:D]