Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

we are......

Currentley 7th in the table but on goal difference Huddersfield in 6th hope charltoon get another which means we will stay 6th place seems hartlepool are beating swindon 2-0 [:D]

Hope Charlton lose, I want to catch them. We don''t need to worry too much about the teams around us at the moment, we''ll easily pull away over the course of the season.

I think a draw would be best.Don''t want Charlton getting to ahead of us.7th is ok at the moment.Have you seen who is currently on top?[:O]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]I would take being level on points with 6th going into Monday all day long.Would prefer a Charlton win though...[;)][/quote]Eh?I''d rather they didn''t - it would put us closer to top spot! [;)]

[quote user="Herman "]I think a draw would be best.Don''t want Charlton getting to ahead of us.7th is ok at the moment.Have you seen who is currently on top?[:O][/quote]

Yes watch Cam brag [;)]

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="Herman "]I think a draw would be best.Don''t want Charlton getting to ahead of us.7th is ok at the moment.Have you seen who is currently on top?[:O][/quote]

Yes watch Cam brag [;)]
[/quote]

Not any more.....for now that is!!

Lack of ambition in this thread, we should be hoping Charlton lose no matter who they are playing. Imo they are the team we are going to have to beat to get 2nd.

I agree, Huddersfield drawing/winning short term would put us out of the play-off places but long term it would have helped us to catch Charlton.Let''s just hope we can beat the other West Yorkshire team