Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

The results today mean that monday isnt as crucial as it could have been.

I personally think we''ll draw at the minimum. However if we lose e.g. 2-0 then you can hardly say that dampens our season.I''m going to enjoy Monday now. I wouldnt go so far to say that I dont care because I always want us to win, its just that a loss isnt the end of the world.Your views?

It never would have been the end of the World, irrespective of today''s showings.

There or thereabouts (re: play-offs) all season is a minimum aspiration.

Approaching the heights would be the ideal.

I think it is rather too early for individual games to be as crucial as you suggest.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Monday was never going to be a "crucial" fixture.  Those tend to happen in April or May.
[/quote]

Totally agree.

Whilst its nice to still be 6th, you win naff all in October, let us just stay with the pace, and then kick on in Febuary.

Whilst avoiding the ''crucial'' bit, I do think that Monday could give some indication of City''s potential. Even with a loss, the sixth place is still there but the match will give some indication of this team''s potential for automatic promotion.

A draw would be a good result, a win would be a great result and keep City in touch with automatic promotion. Yes, there''s a long way to go yet, but there''s also a lot of ground to make up on the four teams at the top. Hear''s hoping it happens, starting on Monday! OTBC!

For what we want to achieve every game is crucial. Every point is important. Points now will determine where we are in April or May.

We need to be looking at automatic promotion, that means around 80 points plus. Every game is an opportunity, and challenge, to get us nearer towards that figure.

It is nonsense taliking about other clubs at this stage, least of all it mattering less if we drop points because they did.

''They'' most likely will not be there come May or even January. A couple of defeats the odd draw for those around us and it will be Millwall, Southend and Walsall who some fans will be looking at.

We need another sixty points. Any points dropped from now on are that - points dropped.

If the board were to be talking like some on here there would be outraged shrieks of ''lack of ambition''.

We have the manager, I believe the team and definitely the support, so lets start thinking like winners