Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

New blog posted

I spoke too soon I see.

Did you actually read it nutty nigel, or did you feel the need to just be negative?

Still we are all entitled to our own opinions. It''s a shame that so many of the posters on this messageboard are those who want to put people down or air their negative comments. I''m sure that for every negative there are several postive thoughts that are just not being aired.

Moreever, judging from the positive comment at the blog - most welcome - not everyone agrees with you nutty nigel.

I quite enjoyed it, but sometimes less can be more - you could get two or three blog entries out of that one.  Mind you, maybe it''s better to burn out than to fade away...

I enjoyed it but to keep us Wrathers happy, could you make mention of what food stuff you ate during the day, I would be much obliged.  A recipe or two would be nice.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]

I spoke too soon I see.

Did you actually read it nutty nigel, or did you feel the need to just be negative?

Still we are all entitled to our own opinions. It''s a shame that so many of the posters on this messageboard are those who want to put people down or air their negative comments. I''m sure that for every negative there are several postive thoughts that are just not being aired.

Moreever, judging from the positive comment at the blog - most welcome - not everyone agrees with you nutty nigel.

[/quote]

Sorry WITS. My comment was a joke because you said you''d had no negative comments. I didn''t explain earlier because I was about to leave for the Ressies.

Yes I did read it and enjoyed it. I enjoy reading opinions and articles about our football club, that''s why I use this message board.

Do you read messages on this board? Do you think I am a poster who likes to put people down or air negative comments? What do you think of my posts?

Just out of interest why do you write a blog and not write opinions on the message board? This is not a criticism, I''m just interested.

You have obviously formed an opinion of the posters on here but in my view apart from the odd one or two they are positive City fans with opinions worth listening to. I would much rather put my opinion on here, and defend it where neccessary, or have it changed by people who can convince me it''s wrong.

Horses for courses I guess.

Apology accepted nutty nigel [:)]

Yes I do read a number of threads on the board, when time allows ie I''m uncuffed from the kitchen sink! lol

It appears I''ve managed to read loads that have negative views or put-downs to individual posters and fewer with positive comments. Sadly I don''t have the time to read them all. I''ll have to be more selective.

Yes I do post on the messageboard occasionally & I write the blog because it came out of a thread earlier in the season - Sports Desk Pete approached me (through cyber space I might add) and WITS is the result. Your posts can be quite varied. Sometimes quite detailed with good arguments, other times I think you like to play ''devil''s advocate'' with  your questions.

I have to say, overall, the passion for City comes across on the board. I prefer this one to Wrath, which I also dip into, occasionally posting on there too, under a different name of course!