Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Back Wiz with some brainpower - Part 1

or lose him (up his own backside)

If those looking after Wiz cannot support him with a bit of reasoned argument, intelligent thought or simply a bit of sense he could soon be off - his head that is.

Living in suffilk, as he does, how soon might it be before he is approached by a suffolk village looking for a new idiot ?

Maybe kids wanting somebody to sit in a wheelbarrow in the High Street while they call out '' penny for the guy" ?

He may have started with a few snide digs at Delia, followed by the odd attack on the board but now Wiz is in danger of informing us all that he is Napoleon. so far has his flights of fancy taken him.

So save the Wiz, is my thought - before it''s too late

[quote user="City1st"]or lose him (up his own backside) If those looking after Wiz cannot support him with a bit of reasoned argument, intelligent thought or simply a bit of sense he could soon be off - his head that is. Living in suffilk, as he does, how soon might it be before he is approached by a suffolk village looking for a new idiot ? Maybe kids wanting somebody to sit in a wheelbarrow in the High Street while they call out '' penny for the guy" ? He may have started with a few snide digs at Delia, followed by the odd attack on the board but now Wiz is in danger of informing us all that he is Napoleon. so far has his flights of fancy taken him. So save the Wiz, is my thought - before it''s too late[/quote]

The men in white coats are on their way round to his as we speak.

Wiz is a good man, yes he''s over-dramatic but quite honestly, this place would be boring as hell without him and say what you like about his posts but I don''t think anyone can deny they all come from an intense love of all things NCFC.

Long may they continue.

We''re off to see the Wizard, The waffling Wizard of Loz.
You''ll find he is a whingeing Wiz! If ever a whinger there was.
If ever a wailing Wiz! there was The Wizard of Loz is one because,
Because, because, because, because, because.
Because of the whining and whimpering he does.
We''re off to see the Wizard. The waffling Wizard of Loz. [:D]

Love him or hate him no-one can deny the place would be boring without him. [:)]

Seriously, it''s like saying "love it or hate it, it would be boring if your sewage outlet stopped working and flooded your house with effluent."Or "love it or hate it, you''d miss it if hotel lifts stopped playing Pan Pipe versions of Barry Manilow classics."Frankly, I''d miss his whining, moaning and carping about as much as I''d miss terminal illness.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

We''re off to see the Wizard, The waffling Wizard of Loz.You''ll find he is a whingeing Wiz! If ever a whinger there was.If ever a wailing Wiz! there was The Wizard of Loz is one because,Because, because, because, because, because.Because of the whining and whimpering he does.We''re off to see the Wizard. The waffling Wizard of Loz. [:D]

[/quote]pure genius.[Y]

flooded your house with effluent

a bit too accurate that one - though i agree with mr chops sentiments

and yes, the wizard of oz parody is a work of genius

well done that man